Reviews (1 128)
1 128 results
All reviews pool area hot tub phillies spring training complimentary breakfast gulf to bay nice pool beds were comfortable yogurt
12 - 17 of 1 128 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this room for the price and didn't see the other reviews because I believe in the "H"... Haha. This was just an 'ampton. The "H"ilton must've been swept into the Gulf. The reason for the rating is because when we checked in 630p-7p, the coffee and hot water was cold in the lobby, the dated interior (bottom door is frayed, rusted bathroom towel racks, shower rod, toilet appendage, a hole in the wall and the mold on the tiles. The maintenance guy was not in uniform and he didn't declare himself when he knocked on the door, BUT he was friendly and quickly fixed the toilet.

Not all was "h"orrible...
The bed was comfortable. The maintenance was quick to fix the rusted toilet handle. The breakfast to go was ready when I came at 5am. In the morning, a local "friend" escorted us out.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I booked this hotel as I have stayed in many many Hampton Inns and find them pretty consistent and nice. However this H/I is one of the dumpiest Hamptons and not at all like all the other ones I have been to. It would been ok if it was around $80 bucks a night.
First, this was once a motel so the rooms are all off the parking lot, not so bad but unusual for H/I. However:
The room was smaller than any other Hampton Ive stayed at.
The bathroom very small and the chrome towel rack was all rusty.
The door to the bathroom was beat up and rotted at the bottom
The table for putting luggage on had a leg broke and bent back
No fridge or microwave
At the pool the lounge chairs were cheap and many were broken and when you sit in them they bend in the middle so you end up on the ground.
Small pools at the table were cheap and legs fell off putting weight on them.
Had the a/c unit on high the whole time and set low but never got a cold room.
Bed substandard for Hamptons

Room tip: dont stay here
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Will never return. I am a Hilton Diamond member. Worst hotel in a Hilton chain I have ever stayed in. Front desk clerk was rude. Rooms are outside entrances. No elevator in back of hotel. Parking was a catch-22 because we had so much stuff to take to room. Had to have a cart and use the elevator, which was not even in the same zip code as the room. Hotel was not full, yet the clerk would not move our room. Very poor on every front. Will not go back!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Don’t pay for a king suite. Not in good shape overall. Wish we would of cheaped out after seeing condition of “king suite”. It’s almost like some one trashed it and they hurriedly got it ready for another rental. I would not expect to rent their best room and receive this. Sorry just did not have a good stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

At check the girl seemed annoyed that we interrupted her phone call, roaches are horrible, when complained Gwen rudely well when do you want maintaince to come and spray. Was told it was a strong chemical need to be gone an hour was gone 6 hours and smell was awful. Will never return. They did not wven acknowledge the fact that I was not happy they seemed annoyed by the fact that we were even there. Can not believe this is even a Hamptons