“Wonderful Place To Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Private Deck Sitting Area Sitting Area
Kitchen
Shady Courtyard, Grilling Area
Grilling Area
Lounging/dining area
Patio with view of the Beach
Ride the trolley all over the beach.
Beach Access looking South
Beach Access looking North
Spectacular Sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Phillip C
“Wonderful Place To Stay”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay for our 30 year anniversary. She kept coming back to this place. She could not have picked a better location. The 2nd floor studio apartment was wonderful and the porch provided the privacy and the view of the beach that we were looking for. I also can't say enough about Angel (Owner). He was great. He met us when we arrived and provided all the information that we required.

Liked best: Cleanliness and privacy
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
LMJHantsU...
Hants UK
“As lovely as we had hoped”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 10 days and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Tastefully furnished - with everything you would need. As Angel says - just steps from that perfect Clearwater beach. My only small criticism - perhaps a folder giving instructions on how the tv works - as we didn't meet Angel and Linda for a couple of days - and perhaps details of nearest doctor/hospital as not everyone travels with an ipad /laptop - we did - but just a suggestion
Linda suggested we eat at Bobby's Bistro & Wine Bar behind the Beachcomber Restaurant on Mandalay Ave - excellent - as were our breakfasts at Clear Sky Café - again on Mandalay Ave - only a ten minute stroll from property but the best French toast ever is served at the Frog Pond North Redington Beach - been going there for years.

I also would recommend Captain Nemo's Pirate Ship - we had no children but enjoyed a perfect sunset cruise and met some lovely people

All in all a perfect location in a lovely part of Florida

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the deck area/ location near beach and shops bars restaurants etc
Liked least: the tv controls
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Management Response
8 May 2014
I'm very happy to hear that your vacation went well. I apologize for not greeting you on arrival as I usually do meet my new arrivals at check -in and go over all details, instructions, places to see and things to do.

I was attending my sons college graduation at Florida State University during your arrival and was in Tallahassee FL. I'll make sure that in the future I'll leave some information/instructions if I'm not going to be here during arrivals.

Again thanks so much for choosing to stay at my beach studio here on Clearwater Beach and hopefully we'll see each other again.

My best regards,

Angel
AmigoBert
Burlington
“Glamour? - No !.... Comfort? - Yes, definitely !...And a few steps to the beach...”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The photo of the porch had sold us on choosing this property. And we were not disappointed..The unit is on the 2nd floor of what once was a private home, and has been updated with a new kitchen section and a totally renovated bathroom.(Tall persons will love the shower...)The king-size bed is very comfortable, there is enough space in the unit to feel uncrowded, utensils etc. are all there and quite sufficient for 2 persons..But the best part still is having breakfast on the covered porch while the sun rises..(or wine etc. after sundown). The location is far enough from the commercial section to be quiet, and close enough that if you want to walk it, no problem...The owners, who live across the street, were very friendly and helpful with directions, etc. etc.

Michael37...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Property is one of the best in Clearwater Beach”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Angel and Linda are perfect hosts. when I booked the reservation I did not notice that our unit was on the second floor, my bad. Angel helped with our luggage going up and Linda helped with luggage going down. I have heart issues and my wife has arthritis issues. The unit was clean and Linda and Angel were available if they were needed. Linda even brought the morning paper to us. The units are comfortable and quiet. They have another unit that sleeps 2 and one that will sleep 7. These units are located about 10 yards from beautiful white sand beach. The public pier is about a 10 minute walk. we will definitely look to book here in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
NV
Reviewed 22 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing