“Awesome day fishing!”

Queen Fleet Deep Sea Fishing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We chose to go fishing last minute and booked the trip the night before. It was a great trip! The crew was very helpful at providing directions, and we all felt comfortable on the boat. Came home with a bunch of fish, which made for an awesome dinner! Give it a try!

All reviews
"ticket booth"
"these guys"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Queen Fleet Deep sea fishing thoroughly understands the importance of providing a service while leaving clients with an absolutely memorable experience. Larry and Dustin really do make the dream work through teamwork. My Girlfriend and I had an amazing experience due to their expertise and professionalism. This charter was definitely the highlight of our vacation and we definitely will be returning in the future to fish again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I had a blast my only complaint would be they didn’t take to much time to explain the fish being caught. We caught a fish and as I was about to help my daughter take it off they said I shouldn’t touch it because it was loaded with bacteria and could get it under my skin and cause some issues and I thought that would have been good to know before we went fishing we would definitely go again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The whole crew was awesome and put us on some great fish.. some of the regulars say its the best crew to be with so i felt honored on my first trip..