“This should be a 5”

Ranked #40 of 760 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Abe's Place has an upbeat atmosphere that appeals to all ages. It's a great place for lunch or dinner. We offer soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, and awesome wings (try them boneless} with a choice of 12 different sauces. Entrees include ribs, steaks, shrimp and fish 'n chips. Whether it's a reasonable priced meal, happy hour drink pricing all day or just a place to grab a cold beer (44 on tap) and watch your favorite team (32 large TVs' with different events). You also could grab a mic and sing your heart out (karaoke 5 nights a week) Whatever your mood Abe's Place is the place for you. Abe's Place - Where the local's go!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been twice now. We got seated straight away. Drinks arrived promptly. Orders taken quickly and food arrived nice and hot. Chilli is lovely as well as the shrimp, chicken and garlic mash. The girls that served us were happy and chatty which is the best type of customer service. The food is very reasonable priced. The only reason it's a 4 and not 5 is that they use plastic straws, polystyrene take away containers and plastic containers for sauces. The planet is dying of plastic in the seas. Use something that's recyclable. Then I would give you 5. Would visit again. But please look at alternatives.

1  Thank Dreadnought00

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate and drank here several times during a recent trip to Clearwater.

Great prices, good food, and great service.

Will definitely be back. Well done to all concerned.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did not have great expectations when we pulled up outside this bar as it looked a little non- descript. However it was Saturday at noon and the place was packed out. When my food arrived, I realised why. I was served literally the best chicken meal I had ever tasted in my life. The boneless buffalo chicken wings were to die for - the service was with a smile and at a very reasonable price. The gooey dessert was of equal standard - amazing taste sensation. I will visit Abe’s Place again in a heartbeat. As an aside I discovered Abe’s Place sponsored a Habitat for Humanity Home in Clearwater, thus giving back to the community- well done Abe’s Place.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great atmosphere! Plenty of parking and seats inside and out. TV's everywhere. I was seated immediately and greeted for my drink and order very quickly. I ordered boneless Honey BBQ wings with fries with a coke for <$13. My food came fast, and hot with plenty of sauce. Although small wings, I got 12 wings on top of a pile of fries that tasted terrific. I will return.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Great service, Good food, and great place to bring kids for a quick bite to eat! Enjoyed the wings and atmosphere.