“So exciting!”

BouYah Watersports
Ranked #2 of 90 Tours in Clearwater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Boucher Brothers Management proudly brings you BouYah Watersports, Clearwater Beach’s only watersport location to offer all 5 major activities. Located directly behind the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, just north of the world-famous Pier 60 on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer top quality equipment, an impeccable safety record, along with a service-oriented & safety-certified staff. With over 25 years of industry experience, Boucher Brothers oversees the busiest volume of water sports channels in the United States, and adhere to the strictest safety training standards and guidelines.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The banana boat ride was amazing. They really go out of their way to ensure you have a great time. I would recommend goggles and something to cover your mouth so that you don't swallow all of the salt water when screaming.

All reviews
"kayaking"
"mate"
"driver"

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My friend and I had so much fun on the jet skis on St.Pete beach. Jon was very helpful and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun with him!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have the time of our lives. My daughters was so happy, I never sow them laugh so much. They want to do it again. Next year we back.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place! We rented two kayaks and spent an hour out on the water. This place is convenient (right on the beach) and they are efficient...paid, got our life jackets, and were in the water in less than 10 minutes. Everyone we interacted with was helpful and friendly. Scotty was awesome and checked in with us out on the water to make sure we were doing well. We will definitely be back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

To start off, the people on the beach who get the jet ski's, lifejackets for people and go over the basic rules were no problem to deal with. The guys in the booth need to find a new job or learn to not be so miserable to customers. I paid for an hour of jetskiing, $120 US..(which was still pretty steep considering I paid half that in Cozumel). I approached the booth at 3:20pm, and as I didn't have my boater safety, I needed to complete the temporary license...approx 10, 15 minutes or so. We then went down to the beach to get our lifejackets and waited for the next available jet skii's. We finally go on our way, I start my go-pro video and off we go. Next thing I know, i'm being told my time is up and to head back in. My girlfriend even mentioned "that seemed rather quick". I didn't think anything of it until I get back to the beach and check my phone...it's 4:30pm. I then check my go-pro video time....27:46 minutes. My recommendation for everyone, get what you pay for as I didn't and it ruined the experience.

Robert R, Manager at BouYah Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Canadian Traveler!

So sorry you did not have a 5-star experience!
Sounds like there was definitely some miscommunications; it’s possible there was a mix-up with the colored flags that indicate your time limit, we wish we could have addressed this issue immediately. Please call us @ (727) 481-0142, or visit us again we will be happy to resolve your concerns.

Thanks for sharing!

Been to BouYah Watersports? Share your experiences!