“Wonderful massage experience !!! With Trish and Vy”
Review of Hibiscus Spa

Hibiscus Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come enjoy a day of peace and pampering at our Hibiscus Spa. We offer a variety of services for one, or many, to relax and recharge including massage, facials, Vichy body treatments, hair, makeup, nails, waxing & spray tan. We can also host spa packages for wedding parties, group events, and families/friends who want to enjoy spa time together. Open to the public 7 days per week.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I stayed a for a few days at the Hilton. Decided to book a massage. My daughter had Vy as her therapist and I had Trish. WOW. Both ladies did an absolute beautiful job.
My firsthand experience with Trish was that she was very attentive in that she asked my concerns: areas to concentrate on. I can't recommend Trish enough.

NOTE: PLEASE DO take the time and be honest with your therapist about concerns that you have-don't keep that to yourself. Helps you have a better experience. Also, there is a tip added to the bill which is a GREAT idea since hotel guests are usually one time customers and spa staff work hard and deserve a tip for their services.

My daughter had Vy and just loved the attention that Vy took with her to work out some muscle issues.

Laura at the front desk was very accommodating as well.

Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Great advice! Communicating with your therapist before and during the service only helps them deliver exactly what you need. And what a great review, thank you so much! I'll pass your comments on to the team and we look forward to treating you ladies on your next visit!

All reviews
"facility"
in 3 reviews
"vacation"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had David for a therapeutic massage. It was the best one I have ever had. He relaxed tight muscles I didn’t know needed relaxed. I followed with a pedicure by Jocelyn. She was meticulous and my feet never looked so good. My only regret was I didn’t go there my first day instead of waiting until the last. Definitely the best way to relax on vacation! So pleased with 2 hours well spent.

Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for the great review! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments on to David & Jocelyn and hopefully we'll see you on the first day of your next visit to Clearwater Beach ;)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I are fortunate enough to occasionally vacation at the Clearwater Hilton as a long weekend getaway. David is a spectacular massage therapist and we cannot recommend him and the staff enough. The desk staff can answer many questions about the area better than the hotel front desk staff.

Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are also big fans of David and will pass along your comments. Hope to see you next time you're down our way. :)

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I received a very nice and relaxing Pedicure from Vy. She was very friendly and professional. Her attention to my needs was excellent. I am impressed with the cleanliness of the spa and the personable staff. Thanks to Vy I was sandal ready.

Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Vy! Sandal ready on the beach is a must! ;) We'll be sure to tell her about your kind words and hope to see you again soon!

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The new Hibiscus Spa at the Clearwater Hilton exceeded my expectations in every way. From the staff to the cleanliness of the facility to the ease of access in the hotel. I booked a 50 minute Signature Massage to deal with a running injury in my calf. Michelle not only helped alleviate the issues in my calf but found and fixed multiple other issues in my back and hip. I can't say enough about her professionalism, expertise, and pleasant demeanor. I cannot overstate the quality and professional experience she provided. Prices are on par with other beach resorts but Michelle and the rest of the staff sets this spa apart. If you are in CW Beach it's a must-do activity to prep you for your day om the beach.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and kind words! We are very proud of the talented staff here at Hibiscus Spa and we will be sure to share this with Michelle and the rest of the team. Hope to see you again next time your travels bring you our way!