“Te Best Cheeseburgers !”

Little Lamb Gastropub
Ranked #50 of 671 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our to go order was sensational. The pork skins were crisp and tasty(as always) We tried the cheeseburger and my wife and I were delighted with the tasty meat and delicious rolls. We also enjoyed the lettuce wraps! We always look forward to meal from Little Lamb!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

A gem. Food is wonderful. Recently expanded. Limited outdoor seating. Brief but very nice menu. Beer and liquor list is artisan. Excellent service (Kate). Will definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank E924IOpaulk
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

AMAZING FOOD and Super Friendly Service!

The menu offers something for everyone! Every part of our meal, from the drinks, appetizer, entree and dessert was beautiful and yummy!

Portions were very generous and all were well seasoned and perfectly cooked! The burger was sooooo juicy...I loved it!!! The Snapper was absolutely fresh and DELICIOUS!

Highly Recommend!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 14 March 2020

I and my companion had the pleasure of being taken here for dinner last week and we were not disappointed in the least. A very open floor plan make the place seem very inviting and relaxed the minute you walk in. The staff was excellent. Attentive without being all over you. And the food...wow. I never really order swordfish anymore becuase It's usually dry and not very tasty. Well, this was in a class by itself. Everything from appetizers to dessert was top notch. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Now many more people can enjoy some small plate treats from a chef who knows how to make ordinary into extraordinary. we tried pork belly snacks as an appetizer and my taste buds went wild. Everything we tried was delicious. They even offered me a well single malt scotch that was excellent. Our server was informative and provided super service. We never look for cheap only for good and that's exactly what The Little lamb delivered.

Date of visit: March 2020