All reviews live music ocean flame tequila bar party spot crab legs valet parking outdoor bar valet service pool area spring break chairs and umbrellas long weekend an umbrella tiki balcony beach shepards
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Althoug we spend only a night there it was obvious that is a very nice resort with a beautiful view of sunset by the shore taking Margheritas or a draft beer to see the nature's marvelous show...
Rooms have plenty space as the bathroom. The odds room have street view, away from all the "noisy fun" happening by the pool.
The pool is big enough to have the people that doesn't want to put their feet into the sea. Nice poolbars and music througout the day (and night!).

Stayed: March 2018
Entertainment_Resort, Manager at Shephard's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Shephard's Beach Resort. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had an event at the Tiki Bar in March and also stayed overnight for 3 nights. The rooms were nice, the Tiki Bar was good, bar service at the pool was very attentive, but not so much on the beach.
People put towels down at the pool very early in the morning so you could not get a good seat at the pool. The sign does state you cannot reserve chairs, but no one cared and management did not pay attention.
It was a nice place to stay, a little overpriced, but just dont go there during speing break unless you are under 23.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool are noisy when the band is playing all night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay. Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Terry checked us in and I want to give her a HUGE shout out. She was be bullied by another guest if the hotel and she handled herself very well. The guest was rude and obnoxious. I've read many comments about this hotel and we have stayed her twice now. Yes this hotel is a lot of fun and the entertainment is absolutely great. It also states while booking your room that some of the rooms might be able to hear the entertainment. Sadly some just don't read!! Again, Terry that helped us check in was amazing and I would definitely give her 5 stars for the way she handled herself with us and the rude guest that woukd just not stop nagging!! We will definitely stay at Shepard's again and Terry deserves recognition for her impeccable customer service!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After reading all the reviews I was anxious about staying at this resort with my 14 year old son and his friend. Our room was on the gulf side. I was pleasantly surprised. There is live music every day (which my mom and I enjoyed for the most part, we watched a concert from our room each night). Sunday the resort hosts a live event and the music is very loud but not unbearable. The resort does a very nice job of keeping the crowd from the event separated from the resort. Most guests are families so I was pleased it was not a lot of college kids. Having access directly to a beach (although small) was convenient especially when the boys wanted to hang at the pool. Most of the hotels do not have a beach or are across the street from the beach. The boys enjoyed staying in the pool for the most part so that would have been more difficult logistically since my mom and I prefer the beach. The views are beautiful. Overall, I was pleased with the resort for the price.

1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, quiet rooms at a busy happening resort located in the heart of Clearwater Beach. Loved the entertainment. It was appropriate for all ages. Check in and out was easy as was the valet parking. We were on the street side of the building and enjoyed the view of the back bay. Definitely would stay here again!