Beachwalk Inn(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
Beachview Hotel(Clearwater)
US$189
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$240
US$225
US$225
Brightwater Suites on Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$625
US$536
Reviews (1 081)
1 081 results
All reviewsacross the streetresort feeclearwater beachtime sharevalet parkingper daybunk bedslobby barvalet servicepool areabeautiful resortguest servicesthe check in processawesome hotelpool servicebeautiful roomgulf view room
49 - 54 of 1 081 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to take family for a vacation. Hotel staff willing to help and very friendly. The hotel is beautiful and very relaxing. The service was outstanding from room cleanliness to the turn down service! Room service was excellent! Access to pool and beach excellent!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 466brigitteh
Nicholas D, Director of Rooms at Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 466brigitteh,

Thank you for staying a the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach. We appreciate the feedback and we are especially proud of the service you received from the staff. Thank you for the kind words and we hope that we will see you again soon.

Nick Darato
Director of Rooms
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Second trip to area, first time at Wyndham and the hotel was very nice. Staff from valet to pool bartender were very attentive and friendly. Room was spacious, new and clean. Only pet peeve is that these hotels now have found a way to scalp a "resort fee" from customers and claim it includes the wi-fi, coffee, etc of which we used to get as a part of the few hundred dollars we doled out for the bed. Now, like the airlines and their bag fees, hotels have figured out that we can get people for parking fee (mandatory at some places, resort fee, and others than can add another 20-30% to the overall cost of the hotel. My biggest issue is that if you are a $3-400 a night hotel and are on the beach and are a RESORT then the chairs and umbrella should be part of the RESORT fee. At a high priced resort in St Pete's this week they got $50/day for a chair and umbrella or you could get the bargain of the day of $150 for the family umbrella! Coffee and wi-fi are part of the hotel, give me a chair and umbrella for your beautiful beach if you are going to get me for a resort fee!

Room Tip: 18th floor has a beautiful view of beach and area
4  Thank Darryl W
Jason B, Director of Guest Services at Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Darryl W,
Thank you for choosing Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach during your recent trip to Clearwater Beach. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay with us.
I have noted your comments and I would like to assure you we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided. I would therefore hope that your experience on this visit would not dissuade you from staying with us again if your plans bring you to Clearwater Beach.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Where do I begin...From the moment we walked up the stairs to the entrance, you see the beautiful pool and view directly across to the ocean, wide open area with a wonderful breeze. We met Justin who helped check us in, greeted us with a smile. Kind, friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Thank you Justin for your help. Thank you for our wlecome basket with all the goodies. Nice touch! Our room was gulf front view with balcony, new modern, very clean, crisp linens, bedding extremely comfortable, bathroom was big & beautiful. The view was phenomenal. Up and down the coast with amazing sunsets. Everything about the resort was beautiful. The décor was a miami feel. But only in a better area. Clearwater Beach is gorgeous. Powder white sand and beautiful blue clean water. No seaweed. No bugs at all. Pool area was wonderful and very clean, staff very friendly. No worries about finding chairs. Beach had plenty of chairs and umbrellas. Pool food & service was good and music was great. Also movie night was fun by the pool. Lobby lounge was great and starbucks too..Concierge was extremely helpful as well. Pier 60 is awesome. Restaurants, shops, boating tours, jet skiing, Clearwater Aquarium and so much more close by. Perfect location. Whether you are a family or couple traveling Wyndham checks all the boxes.I have stayed in Clearwater Beach (Sandpearl) before but WYNDHAM resort is a 5 star! I will never stay anywhere else in Clearwater. My absolute favorite. Look forward to my next visit soon, hoping next month and each year after. Thank you & welcome Wyndham to Clearwater.

Room Tip: Gulf Front View Rooms Amazing!
1  Thank redisciscio

Dear redisciscio,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to receive your comments and to learn of your appreciation of our beautiful hotel and with the quality of service you received from our friendly staff. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your comfortable room accommodations. It’s always good to hear we are meeting the expectations our guests come to expect and deserve.
We look forward to many more years of serving you in the true spirit of hospitality for which Wyndham Grand is known for.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to say something good first. The only reason I’m giving this hotel 5 stars is because of Jason Bowers. He made us feel very welcome. He also was very appreciative when he recognized my military service. That means a lot to the ones who served. (USMC) Thank you Jason! The bad news is we had the worst experience ever with the valet people out front. We used Uber. Several times they would not let them though. We were also told that the valets was using there own drivers to make a hustle on the side. This actually happened so many times, that my wife was so frustrated she actually got out of the car with a injured ankle and said something to them. Only then did they make way for the Uber driver. The hotel manager truly needs to address this big problem. I would give the hotel one star if it wasn’t for Mr. Jason Bowers and the front desk staff. Respectfully, Rick G. Stone

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RickandSarah2

Dear RickandSarah2,

Thank you for the kind words about Mr. Bowers. We apologize to hear about your experience with the valet attendants and will review with the managers to see what is happening. We appreciate the feedback and will make sure to recognize Mr. Bowers and the front desk staff for their service.

Nick Darato
Director of Rooms
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Before I arrived to the resort, I had already spoken a few times to Maryland Daniels (Front Desk Representative) Maryland was a sweetheart each and every time. While at the hotel, she was even nicer and even more professional when I met her in person. Joe Garze (one of the registration representatives) was extremely nice and friendly. I was surprised by cake that Joe sent up for both my son and I. That was so sweet him.
When my microwave was having issues Clifton (the engineer) was sent to my room. Clifton did not hesitate and replaced it with another microwave. He was extremely nice, polite and very professional. When my safe had some battery issues and when he could not overwrite it. He called Security. That's when Whelsey (security personnel) came up and waited for Clifton to return with the replacement microwave. They both worked together and figured it out. They were both friendly and both wished me a happy birthday. On my birthday June 24th, when I returned to my room I had champagne, and a nice set up and a birthday card from Jamil Quiones and the rest of the staff. Dan & Seven (Bellman) were very courteous, helpful and polite. Andrew (housekeeping manager) was very helpful as was Gisela and Natty (housekeepers)kept my room nice and clean. The Hayley and Stesanie (front desk were extremely helpful during my stay. My favorite person there was Janay Hines she helped me find where to eat last minute for my birthday, she made me laugh when I felt like crying and she was just a great courteous,loving, kind generous, professional (front desk representative) It surprised me when she said she only been there for two months, because she is awesome! It felt great to meet another New Yorker from Brooklyn on my 4 day stay.
Chris Roland and Peter Gonzalez from the Timeshare side of the hotel really made my day. Chris Roland treated me and my son for lunch for my birthday and Peter Gonzalez (another former New Yorker) made me laugh and hooked me up with a great deal. I highly recommend staying at this resort the staff I dealt with on my 4 day birthday weekend stay were all polite, friendly, generous, very professional. Go try it out and if you have any questions just ask for Maryland Hines she a sweetheart.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alesandra L

Dear Alesandra L,
Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach and for your recommendation on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to read your kind appraisal of so many of our Grand team members. I will certainly share your feedback with my team as I am sure they will be equally pleased. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!