“An oasis in a local sea of beach food”
Review of Sea-Guini

Sea-Guini
Ranked #14 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When you tire of dogs, burgers. Pizza and fries stuff head here for some high quality dinner options.

It is in the Opal Sands and it really really good. We (4) shared bruschetta, shrimp and Brussels Sprout’s to start - all fantastic.
Mains of risotto with scollops, mushroom and spinach spaghetti and kids spaghetti meatballs ($7)- all excellent and appropriately portioned.
Enjoyed a BYO bottle of wine ($30 corkage) and a glass of 20 yr port.

Atmosphere is a balance of being white linen table clothes and decent wine glasses, staff are relaxed and professional.

Probably the best meal this trip and would recommend unreservedly.

1  Thank ArcfireSG

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I just returned from one of best dining experiences of our life. We never thought that we could find an equal to Bouchards in Newport or to the many restaurants we have eaten in Nantucket or Quebec City. My husbands tries lobster bisque everywhere he goes. This was simply the best ever. He just wishes the handle of his spoon was longer
The veal chop and scallop dishes were amazing. The tirimisu was not only a delight to look at but every forkful was incredible!
I have never done this but I even took a picture!

Our waiter was Chris and he was so helpful and knowledgeable. I can’t help wonder how he memorized every item and how it was prepared ! Amazing!
He even gave me a name of a restaurant to visit in Virginia!

It’s a long way from Connecticut but we are returning!!!
Nancy Usich

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both of our meals and the service were excellent. It was a wonderful dining experience overall. I recommend the scallops. If you stay at the Opal Sands (and even if you don't), plan to eat there at least one night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was so good we came back two nights in a row. First night we had Brian as our server and he truly made our experience. Both times we dined there we had the managers come check on us and see how we were doing. Second night we had William who was also great. I can't speak highly enough about the food.

When you get the check they bring out a complimentary mini dessert and honestly that was the highlight of our experience.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Dropped in while walking by and immediately made a reservation (recommended) for dinner based on the menu. Both the food & the service were so good we returned two nights later and were equally happy with our choice. We would recommend Sea Guini to anyone visiting Clearwater who enjoys fine dining and good service with a reasonable price to top it all off.

1  Thank DRamsey25