Reviews (2 711)
2 711 results
1 046
1 046
All reviews mona lisa full kitchen pool view near disney florida hospital stove top resort fee is the sofa bed downtown celebration shuttle service living area master bedroom pool towels laundry room minute drive great pool free shuttle
85 - 90 of 2 711 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

If you have stayed at the Melia Resorts in Puerto Rico, or Dominican Republuc...this is nothing like them. Only one place to eat, 360 Bistro. It has a bar, Large screen TV’s, and an outside seating area near their pool(I will touch on later). The staff are very friendly. The other Melia’s offer a variety of Dining, where this one doesn’t. The rooms are Art Deco. Since the hotel is shaped with curves, the rooms are not straight lines it begins smaller by the doorway, then opens more towards the terrace. The living room (Single Bedroom Suite) is wide, whereas the bedroom is not. The rooms are very clean. The bed is exceptionally comfortable; even the sofa bed. There are snacks left on the counter(which are an extra price), there are also water bottles, beer, soda, juice, and chocolate milk containers in the refrigerator(for a price). Plenty of kitchen cabinet space, an electric stove top, microwave, and a dishwasher. All the pots and pans, as well as utensils. Either you have a view of the pool, or a view of the trees. The pool is just a small circle; and a jacuzzi. Nothing fancy. No water slides, just a small pool. Oh, there isn’t a gym on property. You will have take a shuttle(that Melia provides) with a fort come first serve policy. The gym isn’t located in the Florida Hospital. It isn’t far, but there isn’t a direct route to walk since there aren’t any sidewalks, just the driveway towards the street.

All in all. If your not looking for much, don’t expect much.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The room was not accommodating due to the lack of space, cleanliness,and maintenance on AC, closet doors, electrical outlets. (shouldn't have to plug my coffee maker in the bathroom next to the sink) (shouldn't have to unplug lamps to have access to electrical outlets to charge our phones.) (shouldn't have to walk at night with my young daughter from the back of the main building to the front of the north building.Definitely was not accommodating or comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
3  Thank minieriley
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel, we had a wonderful stay. From the moment we checked in we were treated by friendly, helpful, professional team members. The kids in our party enjoyed the pool and the activities (ping pong, corn hole, connect four) in the pool area. As a mom I liked the circular, secure, enclosed set up so I knew where the kids were at all times. Our room (suite with two full bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a living room kitchen area) was immaculately clean. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of room for four adults and three children. I don't love choosing hotels in the Orlando area as they often are not what is described. I plan to keep this hotel marked as a favorite and return each time to travel to Orlando.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The level of customer care and service I received while staying here is second to none. I was quiet sick, travelling on my own for work and the staff checked on me a few times offering me complimentary bottle water and ensuring everything was okay. The room, I mean suite, was spectacular. So modern, spacious, clean and included all the amenities. The next time I'm in Orlando I will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Ample rooms with separate kitchen (including plates, utensils, pots, pans, etc.). The room felt like an apartment. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was always very friendly. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it for families.

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International