Reviews (3 671)
1 440
1 134
1 440
1 134
All reviews time share timeshare presentation bedroom villa washer and dryer stayed in building full kitchen orlando area main pool miniature golf lagoon pool screened in porch jacuzzi tub tennis courts living area shuttle service minute drive family vacation
51 - 56 of 3 672 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wish I brought my golf clubs with me because the course looked beautiful. The resort itself is massive. They take you in a golf cart to where your room is located. Our suite had a full kitchen, living room, and spacious bedroom. We used UBER to get back and forth from Disney. The resort provides a shuttle but we wanted to be on our own time instead of theirs. I only give four stars because there is an attempt to hard sell timeshares even after you have stated you are not interested. Other than that this was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2017
Diamond R, Manager at Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your vacation at Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club! It is our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you, and we are so grateful you chose us as your destination to Stay Vacationed.™ All of our Team Members here look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are impeccable and the staff very friendly. The location is fantastically close to all the Disney theme parks, and many local restaurants. It is very easy to get in and out of, making it an ideal place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about our stay was wonderful! The ONLY reason I won’t give this a 5 star rating is because the parking is terrible! We could not find a spot to park and had to walk (what felt like 6-7 blocks) from our unit after midnight! They should assign each unit at least one parking space. I saw sea doo’s with a parking space and vans taking up two spaces. It was unsafe to have to walk as far as we did in the dark parking lot! Otherwise, I have zero complaints about this beautiful property!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort is for relaxation. The room was very spacious and it was clean and organized. The pool areas had enough seating/lounging areas and never overcrowded. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: 1 Bedrm suite with kitchenette on 2nd floor building 17 in middle facing golf course. We didn't hear much people traffic. Perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stay at this resort at least every couple years. It’s all you need when it comes to relaxation! We never went without anything and the staff is extremely friendly! It’s a beautiful property and we look forward to many more vacations in the future!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family