“Aruba”
other travellers have booked this property
Front House Abruba Front
Beach restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away
House Aruba at night
Pool at night
Kitchen at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maureen M
“Aruba”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This home was beautiful great pool and outside area there was a few things like poorly furnished especially the linens the towels were old and worn .And cheap dishes and poorly stocked kitchen.The Refrigerator was not working when we got there with all kids of food lost all kids of frozen items had to wait till Sunday to get it fixed . Make sure you dont do the Laundry because you end up paying for Power which I thought was high I live in Vt and I dont Pay that in one month .Anyway we enjoyed our stay . Maureen in Vermont.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the outside area
Liked least: the Linens and kitchen utensils
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
johnsonca...
Auburndale, FL
“Beautiful home but shady property managers!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This is one beautiful home but not worth the aggravation!!! Our family stayed a week and we couldn't of loved the home itself anymore then we did! The pool area is awesome you won't be disappointed with that! With little ones the beach area in the pool was perfect! The location on the inter coastal was great! We brought our boat and boat ramp was just a few miles away so that was nice! With all that being said think twice about renting from VacationHit that is the property manager/owner of the home. My family has rented several homes before with other companies and never felt so unsure of what to expect when we got there. From signing the contract to our final check out was very unprofessional!!! They have a very generic rental contract that made me feel uneasy from day one! I would highly recommend making your payment through PayPal but warning they will charge you a extra fee for using it. They also are trying to sell the home so twice in our stay they showed it to some potential buyers which to my opinion is very rude and took away from our family time with complete strangers going through the home we rented. When we checked out the property manger had a meter number off the electric box which I'm assuming what was from the day we checked in but who knows where that number came from. They allow you $20 a week for electric which is insane! We have never had that monitored on any rental. So yes we had to pay additional $61! I have a hard time believing that week cost $81 for electricity! To many hidden cost and fees! Then he said we adjusted the temperatures on the pool and hot tub which was a complete lie because it clearly showed a set degree and all we did was turn on and off. We are very tidy people and left the home immaculate even washed all the towels for them and when the property manger came in he was grabbing sponges wiping chairs (which was not dirty) now remember you pay $150 a week for cleaning!! The worst part was at check in they wanted you to bring $500 CASH for security fee and pending how it looks at check out they will mail a check to you. I would not trust them and I guarantee you that you won't get all your money back. We insisted on waiting to get our money that day! I always read reviews and trust what they say!! So just for the record you have been warned if you rent from them!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children
Management Response
10 Jun 2015
First and foremost thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry that you were unsure of what to expect when you got to the house. I would assume that after over 30 emails sent back and forth as well as multiple length phone conversations where we answered all of your questions that you would have had a pretty good understanding. You are of course entitled to feel uneasy about anything for any reason but once again I must point out the fact that we spoke about your uneasiness in great length on the phone and I said multiple times, "What can I do to ease your mind". You had a Paypal transaction receipt as well as our contract to show that we had reserved the house for you. I asked you if there was anything else I could do to show that the house was reserved for you and you couldn't think of anything either. When the day of your check-in came you went to the house and indeed the house was reserved for you so I'm not exactly sure why you still feel the need to proclaim that you were unsure. Furthermore, we offered that you can wait to pay the remainder of the payment until you see the house to further ease your mind. I truly feel that we did everything in our power to make you feel comfortable with your decision to vacation with us.

In regards to the Paypal fee, we make sure that our customers are aware of this fee before booking the house( this is also on your contract ). We also give customers a plethora of options when it comes to payment. These options were explained to you. You chose to pay with your credit card and accepted the 3.8% fee. The fee, by the way, is not our fee but is a standard Pay Pal fee. We do not profit off of this fee and always encourage customers to pay with an alternative method which does not incur a fee. I recommend not choosing the method that incurs a fee and then criticizing that method of payment. The choice was yours.

In response to how rude it is to show the house while you were renting it I find it prudent to point out the fact that we called you and asked if it was okay to have a Realtor stop by and show the house for a few minutes. You had the option to say "no" and I was very polite in asking you for permission. I do not make it a habit to say yes to a question when I really mean no and then complain about the repercussion of my consent. The only thing you didn't have a choice over was that I asked you if a Realtor could show the house. If that question resulted in a negative vacation experience then I do sincerely apologize.

The electric meter reading comes from the electric meter which is on the side of the house. It is available for you to look at throughout your stay and you can check at any point in time how much electricity you have used. We read the meter at check-in and read the meter at check-out. Any amount of electricity that you use beyond your allowance is your responsibility to pay. It says this very clearly on page two of two on our generic rental contract. I must assume you read the entire two pages of the contract due to your signature being on both pages. Typically when one signs a contract they acknowledge the terms and conditions of that contract. I strongly advise to never sign a contract that you are not 100% at ease about signing as this may result in uneasiness down the road. By the way, using $81 in electricity in one week is not atypical for 8 people in a house with 11' ceilings and a spa and pool that were heated to 102 degrees Fahrenheit.

I would like to thank you for washing all of the towels before you left. This was above and beyond anything you had to do as you had already paid for the cleaning. When one of our employees showed up for the check-out he had to inspect the house thoroughly. The reason for this was your insistence to receive your security deposit back during check-out as opposed to within 10 days which it clearly says on the top of page two of our generic rental contract. I'm sorry that him wiping down a chair made you feel as if you hadn't done an excellent job of cleaning the house. This had nothing to do with the $150 cleaning that you paid and he was more than likely ascertaining whether there was damage to the chairs. Without having to say, there was of course no damage to the chair as you left the house in immaculate condition and the immediate return of your security deposit was confirmation of this.

Thank you for speculating on the likelihood of a complete return of our customers security deposit. Let me first say that every customer has the option to include the security deposit in their payment which can be made by the versatile payment methods I have outlined above. After returning thousands of customer's security deposits since 1997 I can say that the overwhelming majority (98%) of our customers receive a full refund minus their electricity usage. Once again, if you do not trust a company to deal fairly, accurately, and honestly I would suggest not doing business with them. The mistrust you continuously reference in your review has absolutely nothing to do with the experience you had with our company. We gave you options in all of your decisions, bent the contract to allow you to get your security deposit back on a Sunday upon check-out, and showed a willingness to answer all of your questions through 30+ emails and multiple lengthy phone calls. I apologize that you had a negative experience and thank you for your wonderful review of house Aruba. We hope to see you again soon!
Kathleeny...
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Your own private luxury resort!”
Reviewed 6 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Gorgeous, new home with every amenity
Large, comfortable and lovely
Master bedroom with fabulous mattress
Lighting is wonderful all through the house
Spa and pool are wonderful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The brand new, look and feel of the home.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
Knoeppi
Los Angeles, California
“It was the perfect family vacation home”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We had the best time ever in Cape Coral and especially at the Aruba House. The house was/is brand new and was just beautifully decorated and maintained. We had plenty of space and it has a perfect layout. Having little kids with us, the pool was just perfect. The entire left part of the pool was very shallow so the kids and baby can stand or sit in it without drowning. The pool and Jacuzzi are great. The House is right at the canal and we rented some Jet skies.
The House is equipped with EVERYTHING especially the kitchen has everything you need. Lot's of towels, blankets, etc. The beds were so comfortable. If I'm not mistaken they have memory foam mattresses. The house is very quite and the neighbors are very nice.
The rental company was amazing too. They accommodated all of our requests and were always available if you had any questions.
We will definitely come back and stay at the house again! It was just AMAZING!

Liked best: The Pool and location at the Canal
Liked least: Nothing. Everything was perfect
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The pool was the best I ever saw
Liked least: I loved everything except leaving.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$215
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing