“Covid Alert”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff is not masked "management doesn't require it". If health and safety is your concern, avoid this otherwise excellent restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (305)

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

First and last time ever going there!! Pizza is not a new phenomenon, crust doughy/limp/soggy and barely luke warm when served. When we mentioned it to server we got a lecture “this is how it’s cooked here”. I suggest just apologize, customers don’t need a lecture; they’re paying the bill. Just refire the food and serve minus the attitude!!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank FrquentTraveller2014
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

We visited Dante's for the first time and enjoyed it. Sat at the bar and Ryan was the bartender. Ryan was right on top of keeping our drinks coming. We ordered a pizza and it was very good. That night, Lori Lee was performing. Awesome singer. Overall, we had a very enjoyable visit.

Date of visit: July 2020
Dantescoalfiredpizza, General Manager at Dante's Coal Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

So Happy you had a great time! Please come back soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2020

Food was absolutely delicious and service was outstanding. They accidentally got our order wrong and fixed it immediately. The pizza was amongst the best I’ve ever eaten.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020

I've both dined in and ordered take out from both Sanibel and Cape Coral locations. I love their pizza and is great reheated at home. (smells amazing in my kitchen when reheating.) That being said, I've not been impressed with much more. Especially their meatballs. I tried them twice, once at each location. I found them tough and over seasoned. Last time I got them there was barely a teaspoon of red sauce. I give them an average rating because although the pizza is great, nothing else seams to be.

Date of visit: June 2020