“Excellent Food, Terrible Service - Hope it was a fluke!”

Rusty's Raw Bar and Grill - Cape Coral
Ranked #93 of 474 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Description: Rusty's Raw Bar & Grill is a laid back and local spot with four locations in Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, and Naples. We offer a casual dining experience and welcoming staff. Enjoy live entertainment, daily drink deals, and a wide variety of menu items including fresh seafood and hot-off-the-grill dishes. Rusty's has something to satisfy everyone's taste buds.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our overall experience with Rusty's in South Cape has been awesome....excellent food, service, and atmosphere. However, last night we sat outside as usual and we were greeted by Christina who is great. However her shift ended right after we got seated. Terrible service after that. The young bartenders were clearly more interested in their friends at the bar, than the other customers. The bar wasn't even full, and they walked by looking at the empty glasses and the empty dinner plates stacked for over 15 minutes and just kept walking by. Perhaps an evening manager who actually manages would be helpful. I won't give it a 5 start for this visit, probably a 2, but overall we love to go for a cold beer and delicious food.

Atom M, Public Relations Manager at Rusty's Raw Bar and Grill - Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Service and food were just awful. Sat at the bar with my husband, I had the Taco Tuesday special, 4 tacos, chips and salsa, and a pitcher of margarita for $15. The special is a great deal but the tacos were soggy, the chips were over fried and worse than the food was the attitude of our bartender Brittney D. The worse bartender I have ever encountered. She had a massive attitude from the moment we sat down. She acted like we were a complete bother to her. Never once did she crack a smile, say thank you, or ask if we needed anything. My husband and I eat out at least 2x a week and I can tell you that we will take our money else were. I also find it funny that you cannot post a review on their Facebook page. I'll be sure to share my experience on Yelp and Google. We will stick to Ten Twenty Five's Taco Tuesday's... great service, and great tasting food. Please don't waste your time and money coming to this place.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

To be fair our bartenders were friendly and prompt - but the place is far too big to just have bartenders. I like how spacious it is, the food was really good. Oysters big. Definitely a team effort and good manager presence but I understand why people say it’s hard to get a drink. Some of the bartenders really don’t care and just walk right by you. There’s no sense of urgency. Hopefully when season comes they have it figured out.

Atom M, Public Relations Manager at Rusty's Raw Bar and Grill - Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thanks for your input. We will use your feedback for improving service.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered wings and nachos to start. I found the worst wings in the cape, rubbery, tasteless and freezer burnt and no celery for the blue cheese ( I know just use my fork or my knife, that would have worked if they gave me one) The nachos refused to be outdone by the wings! I don’t think less effort could have been given in the making of the poor excuse for nachos and to top it off the chips were stale. But there is more the wait staff has more important things to do then wait on you, we had to ask for napkins and plates and never received any silverware. When they came to collect the plates they never asked if we wanted anything else. There are lots of other choices to eat, choose wisely somewhere else.

Atom M, Public Relations Manager at Rusty's Raw Bar and Grill - Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Please email us your details and we will offer a refund for the wings and nachos. We strive to provide amazing food and fun. Please send us an email so we can make this right for you. Help@rustysraw.com

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Great bar atmosphere. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive.
Drinks are pricey and the food could be much better.

Atom M, Public Relations Manager at Rusty's Raw Bar and Grill - Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We also have hot and mild.