“Nothing else to say but amazing…”

City Works Eatery and Pour House
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: We’re beer geeks, not beer snobs. We celebrate all styles of craft beer, housing 90 local and global varieties on draft. We cook from scratch, adding brilliant twists to American classics. We’re the unique marriage of best beer bar and delightful restaurant. Above all, we are genuine people offering genuine hospitality, striving to make your day better. We live for it, and look forward to hosting
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Food was delicious service was excellent as so was the atmosphere.. I had the fish and chips and my husband had the pulled pork.. he said the French fries were so good he ate his and mine… menu had something for everyone even the kids…. Drinks were also good…. Definitely be returning..

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed 8 September 2021

My wife and I had dinner here recently while visiting Walt Disney World. It is in the West Side of Disney Springs so there is ample parking in the nearby Orange Garage and there is also an open outdoor lot. The place appeared to be well-maintained and there is ample seating at the location. The service we received was attentive and excellent overall. They have a huge selection of beers on tap so my wife enjoyed her beer flight. My vodka collins was horrible and based on my other attempts to get a decent cocktail it is clear their staff don't know how to make anything more than the simplest of mixed drinks. My wife said her salmon entree was excellent and my burger was ok. We will probably give it another try in future however, I would recommend sticking with the beer and not the cocktails.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Came here twice for dinner. The food was really good! Not your average bar food by far. Beer flights were on point.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We have been here for dinner but first brunch. We had a great server (Karla) and chose some fun entrees. Great cinnamon bun. Amazing sandwiches with bacon. Will do brunch again.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I love this place! The food is great, chicken tacos my fav, drinks are great and they have so many TVs that show sports or just the big one showing funny videos! Sat at the bar for lunch Faith and Ricky served us they are hysterical. They are so entertaining, professional and fun that we stayed longer than expected because of them!

Date of visit: July 2021
Tom H, Marketing at City Works Eatery and Pour House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Carol, we're so glad you had such a great experience. Please share the word with your friends, we'd love to have you back. – Tom