Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Wonderful place

The facility is wonderful. Peaceful and comforting . I have had several massages from Daniel. He is... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2019
craigxt
Ohio
via mobile
Daniel Harris

Daniel Harris Daniel knows his stuff! He has been helping alleviate pain that I thought I would be... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2019
Jodie B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Brandon
from US$111,99
from US$28,21
from US$122,00
from US$56,42
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

For the last 3 weeks I have gotten Therapeutic & Swedish massages from Fredier. Excellent ambiance, from the moment you walk in there, the stress of the day begins to go away. Fredier has given strategies to improve movement and ease pain. It has become a take care of me habit to go get massages frequent from Brandon Massage Oasis.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank H L
Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

I was soar from working out and recently lost my other therapist. I called to make an appointment here to see if it was any good. Boy was I surprised, Rebecca gave me probably one of the best massages I have ever had. Since then I've been back twice and still love the place.

Date of experience: January 2019