“First & Last Time”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #13 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I decided to try Portillo's today, what a mistake. First we prefer being waited on not receiving our food in a to go bag. Second the girl taking our order was clueless, we had to repeat our order several times and she still got it wrong. I ordered a double burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and Mayo. I received a very greasy burger with a soggy bun because it had fried greasy onions on it not the standard fresh slice I was expecting. The burger itself was very dry from being over cooked. Probably the worst burger any restaurant has ever served me. I would have taken it back but did not want to wait another 25 minutes. We will not return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They way you order and pick up your food is so stupid. I had to go to 3 different areas to get everything. In which they don't tell you until you ask where your missing items are. You're the customer and they make you run around the place. The food was fair, it's one step above fast food. The music was so annoying and loud too. Not a place I would ever go back to.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to see what the place was like because from the outside it looked like a nice place to eat. There prices are alittle bit more than I wanted to pay for a hot dog so I bought a steak & cheese on a Croissant. It was so soggy from the steak juice. I really wasn't happy with it. Bob got a sausage with peppers & onions on a sub roll. We will not go back there. It is more like a fast food place than a restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hot dogs are generally not one of my favorite things however Portillo Hot Dogs are pretty darn good especially with a side of crinkle fries! My husband prefers the beef sandwich but to each his own! The restaurant is clean and staff friendly. I must say I do miss the person on the Mic bursting out with the silly phrases while calling your number but I'm sure someone complained so now it's gone. Also recommend their shakes. oh so good!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this place, if you want to eat a Good and Juicy Hamburger just visit PORTILLO'S if you are in the Tampa area, it is located about 15 minutes away from the downtown of the city in an area named Brandon, not only for good beef and meals but also how nice it is inside, interiors look like early 1900's and even with Charleston Music.

Been to Portillo's? Share your experiences!