“Seasoning ”
Review of Blue Marlin Grill

Blue Marlin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tele: 914-896-9737. Best food on Anna Marie Island.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my third time there. We ordered shrimp and grits, lobster grilled cheese, and fried shrimp. I think everything was overseasoned. Just let the seafood speak for itself

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wow! Even my parents were impressed with this wonderful old home turned charming restaurant. I had the shrimp and grits, and being from the south, they did not disappoint. The wine list was very good. The guys all had cold Coronas. The appetizers were great, and they even brought out a little dish of goldfish crackers for my young daughter. I would recommend a reservation since they were fully prepared for our party of eight. The service was fantastic, and the food was fresh and delicious. After eating, I highly recommend walking down to the pier at the end of the street. We were super happy to find this place and have such a wonderful dinner as a family. We look forward to returning again next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re on AMI you have to try this place! Shrimp & Grits were outstanding and their Burger is the bomb. Wait staff super attentive and no detail overlooked.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed an amazing dinner at this quaint little gem. We started with the Seafood Egg-rolls which were just plain yummy. Then, I had their Shrimp Ajillo (garlic shrimp) with a house salad and my husband had their Pecan Grouper. Both meals were spot on and the atmosphere and staff were great. So happy we found this fresh seafood spot!

1  Thank MNETravelsTwo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered and received greasy egg rolls and bathroom was inoperable. They have "unisex" bathrooms but only one was working and there was no toilet paper or hand towlines to clean my hands with. I live in Cortez and to our Village, this is an embarrassment to our community. I brought this to the attention of the manager and she simply said "I'm sorry" and that was it...

1  Thank micodrama