“Perfect little cottage near the beach”
other traveller has booked this property
Lime Cottage Front
Newly updated king bedroom King bedroom seaside theme.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Newly updated king bedroom
King bedroom seaside theme.
Newly updated living room with 2 queen sofabeds
The bright & cheery dining area has seating for six.
Private back yard pool.
The backyard is tropically landscaped and offers privacy.
The 2nd bedroom features a new and versatile twin over queen bunk bed.
The updated kitchen features granite counter tops and eating nook.
Queen sofabed in Florida room.
The clear turquoise blue waters at the beach by our house.
Gated access to the pool for parent's peace of mind.
Hang your towel here by the pool.
Dock you iPhone or iPod here and listen to your iTunes on our Yamaha receiver while it's charging.
We provide beach towels, umbrellas, sand toys, chairs and even a new wagon to carry it all.
After the sun goes down, there still a bit of time to squeeze in the maximum amount of play.
People aren\'t the only ones that enjoy gloriously dramatic sunsets.
Take in and savor relaxing moments on one of the swinging benches of the Bridge Street pier.
Handsome herons and egrets keep watch on the water.
Kids love to collect colorful or unusual sea shells.
All the clumsy actions on the ground dissappear when this pelican takes flight.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
karabaker...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Perfect little cottage near the beach”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I cannot say enough good things about the Lime Cottage on Anna Maria Island. It is truly a home-away-from-home and has all the little touches a nice rental should have. The location is perfect and quiet for a relaxing stay. The pool is amazing and my kids loved spending time in their own pool. The owners, Chris and Steph, obviously care tremendously about their property and it shows down to the labels on lights on how to turn things on. Chris was also great with communication and I knew he was just a phone call away should we need assistance with anything. I cannot recommend this property enough - except selfishly I don't want it to be booked next time I come back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved everything - can't pick just one!
Liked least: I can't just live there!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
philip h
Seymour, Indiana
“Great week!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We spent the first week of October in the Lime Cottage with our friends Gene and Kelly. The four of us had a great time at AMI and the cottage was perfect! We especially loved the pool (of course). The beach is just a short walk away. The owners are very friendly folks who are wholeheartedly aimed at your vacation being a success. The cottage has Everything you need! Even a beach wagon to haul your chairs etc.
We look forward to hopefully staying here again. If you're looking for a place on Anna Maria Island. THIS IS IT!!!!

MzBrandy
“Peaceful, relaxing, beautiful, has EVERYTHING you need and more!”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My family consist of three children and two adults. Our oldest who is 18 was unable to join us on this trip, but we made sure to make her as jealous as we possibly could by sending her pictures of how beautiful the house was, the pool area and of course the sunset at night on the beach. My husband took full advantage of the grill. I think every meal we made was from the grill. Chris is one of the best parts of this house, he will answer any call, email or text within minutes to answer or provide as much help as needed before, during and after your stay. The first day we got there we went from room to room and out to the pool area to get a view of the place. Every day I think we found something new about this place. Even down to the littlest of things. There was even Q-tips available if you forgot yours. All types of seasoning for your meals, oils, flour, tea, coffee. I have a 4 year old and Chris called us the first night to make sure we took proper procedures to keep him safe and healthy for the 7 days of a lot of water activities that children his age aren't use to doing on a day to day basis. Thank you Chris, we made sure to dry his little ears out every evening. Thank you to Chris So and family, we really enjoyed your home and really look forward to coming again next year!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool, location to beach, and all the extra's the owner provided.
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
j2scano
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Cottage on Anna Maria Island - 5 Star Rental”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A Lime Cottage is a 5 Star Cottage.
1. Service - Chris So was outstanding. Quick to reply to email, calls or texts. Provided clear, concise communication. He made the renting expereince easy, quick and painless.
2. Location - with 3 young kids in tow it took us 6 minutes to walk to the beach. WALK. Not drive. Not get on a trolley. WALK!
3. Beach - the beach by this cottage is fabulous. We were there in July. The water was clear, calm and beautiful. My 3 year old daughter played freely in the water.
4. Pool - PRIVATE POOL. Surronded by beautiful trees, bushes, and other lovely greeenry. The pool had excellent chairs to lounge. And toys for my kids to play with. Including rafts. It was so relaxing. There is an amazing Grill on the Patio. Top notch.
5. Cottage - was very lovely, clean and relaxing. Instructors for TV. There was a TV in each bedroom and the front room. Not that we spent a lot of time watching TV. It was nice to have the options. The bedding was high quality. Great kitchen gadgets, was able to make several gourmet meals. The second bedroom is perfect for kids! My daughters loved it. The decor in the cottage is so much fun! My experince with vacation rentals - the decor is GENERIC and STERILE. Boring. NOT THE CASE with A LIME COTTAGE. The decor is lovely and very thoughtful.
6. Extras! The house had a few extras that were AMAZING and so thoughtful. Beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach cart - What a GOD SEND! These really helped make our trip a great expereince.
7. Within walking distance to a few resturants. It took us about 10 to 15 minutes to walk to one place.
8. Close to a trolley stop, 3 minute walk max.
9. There is a book about the house on the coffee table - gave tons of restaurant ideas. We tried several! They were all top notch. (once again made my life EASIER. Did not have to research places for kids)
10. No Steps! At the risk of sounding LAZY. This is a huge plus when traveling with three kids under 7 years old. No worries about little ones falling down flights of stairs. Once again, for my husband and I that was HUGE.
Recomended this place to my grandparents just for this feature!

As I mentioned in the begining, this was a 5 star vacation rental!
We are hoping to rent this place again next year!!!

Tony C
“Lime Amazing!”
Reviewed 30 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

After looking for a good hotel to stay at on AMI and not finding anything that stood out I turned to a Vacation Rental. This cozy little 2 bedroom cottage popped up with 2 baths and a heated pool. It was an amazing find!
The owners really take care of every little detail and made this a really carefree enjoyable vacation for me my wife, my dad and my stepmom.
The decor is fantastic, with little beachy items everywhere. Even has a wagon to pull the sand chairs and umbrellas to the nearby beach (only a 5 minute walk).
Great location in between Bridgestreet and the Publix plaza both only a short few minutes drive.
Pool is perfectly situated in the back yard, very isolated and private.
I highly recommend the Lime Cottage only make sure you don't book it the same time I go again! LOL

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner is very easy to work with and answers any and all questions fast!
Liked least: We had to leave!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing