other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

wtr67
costa rica
“major maintenance issues”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We stayed 10 nights at this "Beach Palace" but frankly the only thing going for this property is it's great location. Otherwise please realize that this is a three story condo which I unfortunately didn't and I was traveling with my elderly parents and a lot of luggage to haul up three flights of stairs. The first floor is just the entrance, the second floor is the main floor with kitchen and living space and two bedroom that share a small bathroom and the third floor has another two bedrooms each with it's own bathroom. When we arrived the only bathroom in the main level had a paper in the sink saying that we couldn't use that sink due to maintenance issues. This was Friday and didn't get fixed until Tuesday. Then on Friday the shower in that same bathroom broke and it got fixed the day after. There were also broken lights and shower rails etc. all over and basically the place did not look well looked after. I asked if we would get some kind of compensation since the bathroom on the main floor was not in working condition for half of our ten day stay but have yet to receive an answer.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Mar 2018
This is the most bogus review possible with the sole intent of financial gain. The Beach Palace is a beautiful four bedroom, three bathroom five thousand square foot house providing every amenity possible plus a private heated pool, plus a full outdoor kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gas grill and much more. Located with in a one minute walk of the beach and twelve restaurants within a few minutes walk. There was a problem with the main floor guest sink which was immediately address and parts ordered. When the parts did not arrive I had a new taps installed. I personally made several trips to the house when the guests for some reason could not perform a simple task of pressing the power button on the remote to turn the television on, they could not perform a simple task of opening a gate and the list goes on and on. A one star review is bad joke. I was going to refund the guests five hundred dollars for their inconvenience. I think I am a fair person. Do I think this is fair review not a chance.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;