“Above and beyond customer experience!!!”
Review of ILovekickboxing

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ILovekickboxing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Cardio kickboxing classes.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Above and beyond customer experience!!! It's a perfect place, perfect work out, and perfect staff and instructors! Truly a 5 star experience for me, I recommend them to my friends all day, everyday!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I love ILOVEKICKBOXING - Boynton Beach! This place was such a wonderful energy. The staff is so good at what they do. I get such an amazing workout and have such a great time. They talk a lot about joining the ILKB family and it really is like a family, without all the crazy people! I have been going for less than two weeks and I know every single trainer by name. I cannot recommend ILKB - BB with any more excitement!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Kickboxing is so much better then the gym.. people here are amazing
Definitely not go wrong I actually see a difference in certain things I do.. this is a great help for anyone that wants to just lose weight reduce stress etc!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Very ADDICTING...It’s hard to believe but it is actually fun and all the people that work here are an inspiration. I joined as a member after my first class because I wanted to keep going back. My husband has commented about the changes in my body and I actually felt like it has. I feel so much better with myself and sleep better at night. Give it a try, I can promise you will not be sorry you did.