“Great Time”

All Water Excursions
Ranked #3 of 22 Tours in Bonita Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided Dolphin Waverunner Tours, Kayak/Paddle Board Rentals & Tours, Dolphin Eco Sightseeing Tours, Multi-Passenger/Party Boat Fishing, Backcountry/Offshore Private Charters, 6, 36, 49, 69 passenger vessels available. Kayak/ Paddle board Storage. Daily tours available. Specialize in Corporate/ Family Private charters Customized to meet clients needs. We also have approximately 300 vendors to accommodate almost any activity on the water. (Weddings, Cocktail Cruise, Dinner Parties, Cruise to Restaurants - Key West, Ala carte, and Private Clubs on the water). Please don't forget to ask us about our family fun days! 23 Years in the water tourism business. We also have an office for 14 years on Property of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa. Phones answered nights and weekends for reservations.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My mom and I were looking for something to do that was affordable and new. We ended up renting a couple kayaks from here and went out for a little adventure in the sun. Originally, we had a voucher for a double kayak for the both of us, and we were told two singles would be better since neither of us have ever used a kayak before. I'm not sure if it made that much of a difference for us, but my mom was able to venture into the mangroves on her own while I avoided them! We were also given a map to find our way through the waters, which was useful.

The only thing I would suggest is some assistance when returning with the kayaks - I was unable to steady my mother's kayak from my own kayak while she tried to get out, and she ended up slipping into the water.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"beautiful sunset"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Captain Randy and his first mate are top notch. Knowledgeable about the environment and it is fun to travel with them. Thanks for a great boat ride and a beautiful sunset. ————-Jasmin, Julie ( budding boat captain) and Bruce

1  Thank BLSJDS
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had such an amazing time on the back bays and in the gulf. We live here year round and seldom enjoy the water as we did today.

Our guide Ben was great! The whole team was awesome Mike got us thru the paperwork and safety briefing painlessly.

If you are visiting the wave runners are a must. If you live here as we do....what are you doin reading this? GET OUT ON THE WATER!

Seriously, had a great time and this team certainly added to the experience!

We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Ben, our guide, was great. Trip was the best - 2.5 hours of fun on waves in the gulf and calm waters in the estuaries. Dolfins were so close, you could almost touch them. Definitely coming back next year, only we’ll try the morning tour - less chop, faster speeds.