“Beautiful Scenery!”

All Water Excursions
Ranked #3 of 22 Tours in Bonita Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided Dolphin Waverunner Tours, Kayak/Paddle Board Rentals & Tours, Dolphin Eco Sightseeing Tours, Multi-Passenger/Party Boat Fishing, Backcountry/Offshore Private Charters, 6, 36, 49, 69 passenger vessels available. Kayak/ Paddle board Storage. Daily tours available. Specialize in Corporate/ Family Private charters Customized to meet clients needs. We also have approximately 300 vendors to accommodate almost any activity on the water. (Weddings, Cocktail Cruise, Dinner Parties, Cruise to Restaurants - Key West, Ala carte, and Private Clubs on the water). Please don't forget to ask us about our family fun days! 23 Years in the water tourism business. We also have an office for 14 years on Property of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa. Phones answered nights and weekends for reservations.
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Was able to get out in the water in 2 kayaks and 3 paddle boards in almost no time after walking in. The bay was beautiful, calm and, even on what should've been a super hot day, very cool. All three people on the paddle boards had never done it before and all three were able to stand up and maneuver the boards within the first 5 minutes. We even saw at least two dolphins swim along with us. Would definitely recommend!

All reviews
"marine life"
in 4 reviews
"back waters"

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Great staff and an overall easy rental process, a local family member brought their own equipment and they were nice enough to help us carry that as well. My wife and I had a great time!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We went on the dolphin excursion and had the best time. I really enjoy learning new things and I learned something new from Captain Randy. He and Garrett were great at spotting the dolphins and other wildlife and pointing it out and explaining it out to all of us. They made the trip so much fun!

1  Thank Mooernie
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I am quite late in writing this review of a great late afternoon trip with Captain Ben. On April 20 he took my son, his wife, their two daughters, my husband and me out for a great time. We looked for dolphins — and found them!! The girls were really excited to see them. We tried fishing, but were not successful in part due the red tide that was plaguing the Gulf. Captain Bed then took us to a great spot to watch the sun set over the Gulf before heading back to the dock. This was extra fun for my husband and me since we had already been on an excursion with Captain Ben in February when my other son and his family were visiting. A W E is great. They take very good care to make sure a good time is had by all!!