Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 21/08/04
Trianon Bonita BayUS$110
Hotels.comUS$89
Lol.travelUS$142
All reviews house bar memory foam small lake nice hotel outdoor bar room was large hard boiled eggs oatmeal pool and hot tub nice pool balcony naples beaches elevator grill refrigerator publix
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Stayed there last week for $145 a night. Nice hotel with updated public spaces, nice pool and outdoor bar area, and a great location. When we got to the room, there were some small flying bugs in the room, but they came up and sprayed while we went out to dinner. No big deal. A few guests were not wearing masks in the lobby but none were inconsiderate or within 6 feet of others. The wifi was very temperamental and went down for long blocks of time especially after 8 pm. If I would have had to work remotely from the hotel, I would have been very disappointed.

Hotel is in a great area and we walked over to the farmer's market at the Promenade on Saturday morning. Closer to the beach than I thought and definitely close to the outlets, restaurants, etc. I highly recommend Skillets for breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank spicy_rev
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Found this great hotel to stay in the Ft Myers/Bonita springs area. Convenient location 25 minutes from the airport, near a classy shopping area that has great restaurants and coffee. Hotel itself is very pretty, large rooms. Nice pool -would be nicer if it was a bigger area with more chairs. Pretty view of a lake. A couple nice restaurants on site too. Very much enjoyed are stay. I found this place because I liked that there was outside balconies, be warned not all rooms have a balcony. I didn’t say anything because we were very pleased to have a pretty view of the pool and lake, and let us check in 3 hours early, Which we really appreciated. I would recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 971suzanneb
Reviewed 22 February 2021

This was my first time staying at Trianon Bonita Bay. This really felt more like a resort than a hotel. The rooms are very large and the bathrooms was amazing. The outdoor pool and dining area/bar were amazing. Employees were friendly and we had no problems. Hotel had Covid protocols in place. I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: February 2021
4  Thank Michb_10
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

From the minute we spoke to the receptionist to the time we walked in and were greeted by Matthew, we knew this would be a great place to stay. The hotel has an intimate atmosphere and a style that makes it their own. The entrance is grand, the room is large, and the surroundings are well kept. The hotel appears to hold historical character, in which the rooms are decorated in that fashion. There is a small refrigerator and coffee machine in the room as well. The pools is lovely and the gym is impressive. Old Florida charm meets opulent and grand. There are a couple of restaurants on property as well as countless other options within a stones throw. The location is convenient to Fort Myers and Naples. This is not a cookie cutter hotel by any means. It’s a unique gem in Bonita Springs. So if that’s your thing, this place will be a wonderful stay. Enjoy!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank callieq
Reviewed 4 January 2021

We stayed at this hotel for New Years weekend. The Trianon is a boutique style hotel, the location is fantastic it has a open mall across the hotel with nice restaurants and shops. The room was very spacious and so was the bathroom. The only thing that was a bit bothersome l found was the air conditioner was a bit loud , but it had a very comfortable bed and nice balcony facing a small lake. The restaurant on site is call Old Florida Chops We had a wonderful dinner and our server Michael was excellent. This hotel has a pool and hot tub, and a nice open restaurant and bar in the pool area. Everything was very clean and everyone on staff was very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this place and will return the next time I go back to Bonita.

Date of stay: December 2020