“Clean, quiet first-time stay at Bonita Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset dinner at Docs across the street Swimming Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Sunset dinner at Docs across the street
Swimming Pool
Bonita Beach and Tennis from the gulf
Newly remodeled bathroom sink
Tennis courts and ample parking
Grilling by the courts
Building one and pool
Volleyball on the beach w/condo behind
Building one, our building, is the one closest to the beach which is right across the street.
Owners Pat and Pam on beach
View of gulf from our lanai
King size bed
Modern, clean bathroom. Hold mouse on picture for full view.
Lanai
Kitchen in background and sitting area foreground.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

JJaneMich...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Clean, quiet first-time stay at Bonita Beach”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

In years past, we've vacationed at Ft. Myers beach, staying at a condo on the far north end. This year, between the construction on Estero as well as other events in that area and the fact that our nephew was getting married on Barefoot Beach, we decided to give Bonita a try. Having never been there, I didn't know what to expect and considering the last-minuteness of the situation I was sort of in a mild panic to find a nice place and get it taken care of ASAP. The owner was very quick to respond to my query (which took a load off of my mind). At that point, I was just happy to -have- a place to "land" once we pulled into the area. It could have been a cardboard box with a coffee maker, for all I cared!

HOWEVER! The condo itself is really nice. The balcony has views of the beach and surrounding areas. There are two pools (two!). And the overall space of the condo is utilized very well -- even being an efficiency it felt much larger. Also, very nice: The walk-in closet (I do like to "unpack" and not live out of a suitcase, even on short trips) and the well designed bathroom (I am pretty much jealous of it...).

As for the surrounding area: It's quiet and very clean, and full of friendly people. It's not the busy beach town that FMB is, but that's what the trolly is for when you want to do tequila shots at the Smokin' Oyster Brewery or watch football at the Beached Whale. And Uber is in the area. We took Uber to the Lani Kai for the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding and the rate was reasonable and our driver very prompt, for those who like the option of hiring a car for the ride rather than take the trolly.

Luckily, across the street is Doc's Beach House, where you can get solid food and cold beers -- outdoors, indoors, on the beach, where you will also see the best sunset view! So take advantage of it. It's cash only, so be prepared (there is an ATM, btw). And there are a handful of other food/bar options that are within walkable distance that we checked out, but I think we ended up at Doc's three times or more -- I hung out there just for coffee after working out and watched the waves for a couple of hours (and it was nice that I didn't feel pressured to leave or buy more than coffee during my stay). There's a 7/11 a little over a mile from the condo, and I trekked there the first morning for a bag of coffee and a few random amenities, including a replacement for my sunglasses that broke in transit. And, there's a Publix about two miles from the condo for more shopping needs. So that's convenient, especially for vacationers who intend to stay longer and want some food in the fridge. If we had stayed longer, I would have taken advantage of the condo's kitchen -- honestly nicer than the one in my own home. I generally don't do much in rental kitchens. They're typically too dirty for my taste or have appliances that seem a tad sketchy or out of date, but this one was definitely nice -- clean, easy to navigate and updated.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Oct 2015
Thank you for your kind review Amanda! We'd love to have you back as a guest in the future, please keep us in mind. We try very hard to make our condo a home away from home for our guests. Pat
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing