Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$90
getaroom.com
US$98
US$80
WyndhamUS$83
Hotels.comUS$90
Trip.comUS$98
All reviews room was clean southwest florida would stay again very nice hotel pool area coffee maker free breakfast fort myers cereal naples microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2020

This place has been remodel and is very nice and clean, the staff was awesome and friendly, I would recommend on staying here, and next time a need a room in this area I will stay here. They do ask for a $100 deposit on the room if you break anything, they told me it would take 3 days to be put back in my account, but it was back in my account on the same day as check out , so that was good.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

283jo,

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review . It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Terrific job on making our stay enjoyable with insuring we had everything we needed. This hotel did great on keeping the place sanitized. They even provided breakfast bags. Look forward next year. Thanks

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

C6664OQtarat,

We can't thank you enough for your five star rating of our Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Reservation confusion between Priceline and Wyndham (Priceline confirmed proper date) resulted in me being punished and having to rebook. Instead of Wyndham working with Priceline to resolve THEIR problem, I was used and punished. Bottom line, Priceline took care of me. Wyndham, greedily, made this ordeal challenging.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

chrisclaus2020 ,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in
our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences
during your most recent experience with us, especially that we were not able to address the
issues and misunderstandings right away. We hope you'll come back to see how we've grown through feedback like yours.

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

I've been staying at this establishment since it has been rehabbed.
Very clean , quiet , reasonable rates . . My stays there our consistent with my travels in local areas. Only this time I felt the check in & out was a bit ridiculous considering the Cov19 ... Everything you do to check in , I had to look at a little screen like I was Facetiming on a very small screen constantly repeating myself . At times was yelling my words to the monitor to be heard , yet the clerk checking me In had a very difficult time hearing me the directions being given through the monitor was terrible & frustrating . This proved more difficult all the more as people came into the Lobby as others waited to check in or out needing real assistance. .The lobby was loud making this experience a difficult one to check in & out . .Also when calling the front desk 6 times between 8:30 & 9,:45 pm. Just to arrange a wake up call & get a couple towels no one answered . . I'm glad there wasnt some sort of Emergency needing some sort of assistance. . So I got dressed after my shower went the front desk , rang the bell several times looked around the Lobby finally a man appeared from the rear of Lobby asked for my towels & wake up call . . I did tell the man ( had no name tag )I've been calling for a hr. 15 minutes to this front desk & no one answering . . I told him had I or another guest had a EMERGENCY or medical assistance this was ridiculous not being able to reach anyone in the hotel at a very reasonable hour . .All my many stays here in the past were friendly , helpful & I recommended to all my Employees, clients, friends in the past to come here . . This hotel I'm wondering if it has been sold to another owner ?? No attention to the guest or guest relations this last stay . .All my prior stays were warm inviting a pleasant experiences here at this property.. I will give this property 1 more try in the near future while doing business in the Naples , Bonita , Estero area . . My room was very clean as I've always found my room & hotel to be in the past but this last stay all Employees very young unpolished lack of attention to details of the guest they lack much Hospitality training . .

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

seanaZ6870BS,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and we were able to provide a clean and comfortable experience. On behalf of our entire staff of Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples , we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Best hotel i been specially with the virus very quite and not busy the best part yo check in on a computer no contact with no one I love that ..beach is 10 min good price rooms are nice and clean I was the o my one in the pool

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mflorida m
Tina M, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Hi mflorida m,

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and we thank you for leaving your five star rating of our Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.