Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$113
PricelineUS$113
ZenHotels.comUS$130
Reviews (1 122)
1 122 results
All reviews barefoot beach bedroom suite full size refrigerator evening reception tamiami trail oatmeal free breakfast home away from home small kitchen pool area cleaning staff beaches publix elevator naples accommodations florida
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 1 122 reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2021

We ended up here when a VRBO rental went bust and was pleasantly surprised. Appreciated the kitchen facilities and separation of living and bedrooms. The only negative is that mask mandate for guests was not enforced.
Kayla at the front desk was particularly helpful. TY Kayla!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021

I have stayed at the hotel before was very happy with the services and the hot breakfasts. But this trip was a real disappointment. I understand why a breakfast buffet and evening reception might not be possible, but the awful microwave sausage biscuits and horrible diet yogurt were very poor substitutes. If its necessary to not offer the same amenities, then the price of the room should reflect it.
I would expect this kind of thing to be offered at a Holiday Inn or La Quinta. Not at a Hilton property.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

We stayed 4 nights. The first room was not convenient. We moved to a different room which was much better for the rest of our stay. There are no pots, Pans, dishes and silverware in the kitchenette. The breakfast is a frozen sandwich. Bed is comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 15 April 2021

I've been a Hilton Member since 1997 and I was in total shock when we came to this hotel. The outside needed cleaning all over. The windows has algae all over them, the building had black mold in some areas outside. The pool was disgusting, the pool deck area around the pool had black mold. The pool itself needed a good cleaning, the bottom was covered in leaves. Leaves all over the pool deck that found their way into the water.

The staff was clueless when asked if they were going to clean the pool. One of the ladies behind the desk, unfortunately , I don't know her name was very rude to my daughter. She has asked if we could have more napkins, she never responded, went and got the napkins, my daughter said thank you and the lady never responded. Very rude not to answer when someone is talking to them.

We had a 2 bedroom suite which was nice, it was cleaned but our windows had green algae on every window no matter what floor. No one came to empty garbage, no beds were made, no new towels. Didn't see many people around cleaning. Our friends who had stayed at this hotel before were also disappointed . If we needed anything we were told to come to the front desk.
Bagged breakfast, Bob Evans Sausage biscuit, yogurt that was frozen, breakfast bar fruit you could chose, Apple/Oranges. The Sausage biscuit was frozen and not good when heated.

We won't be staying there again. I know everyone is blaming Covid, they had to cutback but this is a little ridiculous . Never saw anyone wiping down anything in he lobby.
I will NOT recommend this hotel at Bonita Springs to anyone.

2  Thank Sue Ann S
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Had stayed before and with Florida being “open”, I had a different expectation. Wasn’t a bad stay. Just had something different in mind.
Room was comfortable. A few things that need to be addressed. There was some water damage in the ceiling by the bathroom sink. Not super noticeable but I happened to look up and there it was. The grab bar in the tub had rust around the rim and had stained the white tile. It detracted from the cleanliness of the bathroom.

Great weather which prompted me to sit under the pool pergola in the evening. We were not told that the entire pool area was off limits in the evening. I was asked to leave.

The back gate to the parking lot was unlocked on our first day, but it seems like that was a mistake because for the rest of our stay it was locked. Little inconvenient but not a big deal.

Was not a fan of the grab and go breakfast bags. Especially, 4 days in a row. Would have been nice if they had included some kind of juice. We were charged for the juices out of the cooler. It wasn’t a surprise but it would have been a nice touch.

I like the location of this property, Publix right next door. Easy on off of Tamiami trail. Close drive to Barefoot beach and Naples. Everything you could need is close by. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021