“Very Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #119 of 907 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Featuring weekend brunch and daily specials! Happy Hour: Daily (3-7) 50% off all liquor & wines by the glass, all draft beers $4 at the bar and happy hour food menu. Thursday's all day Happy hour Open until 7pm! Wine Down Monday's: (open-close) 50% off all bottles of wine & champagne. Tuesday's Double Points for all GR Loyalty Members open - close Wednesday's Martini Madness $10 open - close Thursday's Happy Hour open - 7pm Everyday, the FHK is proactive when it comes to producing menu items that leave our guests tastebuds happy and stomachs satisfied. We offer a Vero water program that harnesses unmatched taste in an Eco-Friendly manner producing still & sparkling. We do not cook with butters, creams or use excess fat. The FHK is involved with local/national charities & participates in building awareness of sustainability in the form of just-good-food.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I didn't go in to this dinner with high hopes or expectations but from the minute we were served our zucchini chips appetizer, I was pleasantly surprised at how good this place is. My main was a chicken dish that couldn't be fresher and tastier if I made it myself. The shrimp dish my wife had was awesome with big thick tasty shrimp. Totally delicious. I recommend this place in Royal Palm Place with no reservations.

Liz S, Guest Relations Manager at Gary Rack's Farmhouse Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you rpalive! We are so happy you gave us a try and will be coming back for more. There are so many dishes I recommend you try next, but first brunch with us on Saturday or Sunday. Oh, those pancakes....they are a must. We look forward to seeing you both again soon. Have a great week!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

A group of six from our office came for lunch. Several folks had the crab cake BLT, another the buffalo burger, and I had the chicken apple flatbread. We started with the awesome buffalo cauliflower. This alone makes it worth a visit. We all enjoyed our lunch choices and shared a great dessert. All of the desserts sounded amazing. Great service, nice atmosphere, and reasonable prices.

Liz S, Guest Relations Manager at Gary Rack's Farmhouse Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for your great review RRoberts6! If you cannot make it out of the office, please know that we offering catering and can bring the Farm to you. We would love to send you the menu (that has buffalo cauliflower on it). Please contact us at lsoulen@grrestaurant.com and we can make this happen!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Are you GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, VEGETARIAN or PALEO and cannot find anywhere to eat a proper meal? Me too. I suffer on every vacation because of my food restrictions. I did not choose this life! It chose me. So when I find a restaurant where I am not an outsider or a "fussy" eater, I come alive. Farmhouse Kitchen in Delray has dishes to suit every palate and every food restriction out there. I mean, you still need to read the menu and make choices according to your food allergies, however, THEY HAVE CHOICES! The food is super fresh and you can tell the chef put a lot of love into his menu items. The staff is lovely and all the servers are super young. For some that can be an annoying reminder of mortality coming my way, but for me I find it enlivening! Go there and never go hungry again.

Liz S, Guest Relations Manager at Gary Rack's Farmhouse Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

We love you for writing this Coachmichaellalogue! It made our week and it is only Monday. We are glad you got to experience what we work to do everyday. The freedom to eat just good food whether you have to worry about food restrictions or not.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to town.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We found this restaurant online and the menu is what brought us here as it had Gluten Free options. Everything was great - the food - the service - the location. Our waitress offered some suggestions and conveyed her favorites. I find this helpful. I had the grilled chicken with the mustard truffle sauce - perfect. This was so good that we came back the next night.

Liz S, Director of Sales at Gary Rack's Farmhouse Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Two nights in row! Amazing, we are so glad you enjoyed our service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Daniel was an amazing server! He gave exceptional service. The food was also very delicious. I’ll come back and ask for him!

Liz S, Director of Sales at Gary Rack's Farmhouse Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

We really appreciate you recognizing Daniel! Please ask for him the next time you make a reservation and we will make sure you get him.

Have a great week!