“Terrible Experience”

Ranked #179 of 805 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes. P.F. Chang's serves a variety of Asian-inspired dishes and Chinese food favorites, including hand-rolled sushi, traditional Chinese dim sum, and family-style noodles and rice. Originally known for its P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps - the original secret family recipe that hasn't changed since the very first menu - this classic is now emulated all over the world. Other Chinese food staples include Mongolian Beef, Chang's Spicy Chicken, Crispy Honey Shrimp, and Handmade Dumplings. Make a reservation to dine in for lunch or dinner, or order online for delivery, takeout, curbside pickup, and catering.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the website you are offered the choice of pickup or delivery. I selected delivery, chose my items and after I checked out it said my order would be ready for pickup at 6:25pm. I called the restuarant and they said they don't have delivery. Why would they offer it as an option on their website if they don't have it? I drove to pick it up and waited over five minutes for someone to come to the pickup counter. When I checked my order I saw that none of the items they say comes standard with every order were in the bag nor were two other items I asked for. The person at the counter seemed annoyed I asked for the missing items. Food was very good but, way too much to get it.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Cathleen C
Write a reviewReviews (330)

Reviewed 14 February 2021

The food is overpriced Chinese food that’s better in your local take out restaurant for less than half the price. They left tables around us uncleared for 20 min. The service was poor and the manager was rude.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Eric C
Reviewed 29 November 2020

With COVID-19 still an issue in the area, we decided to eat outside at PF Changs. When we arrived, we were the first to eat on the patio. Others arrived, and we were seated somewhat close together, but nothing out of the ordinary for Florida. We could tell one table was uncomfortable with the distances, but considering we were outside, it was fine. We felt people were a little close to each other indoors though.

The service was good, and the food was great. Quality of food and portion size were both exceptional, and the meals arrived promptly. When the waitress was sometimes slow, the manager would cover, so we were always taken care of.

It was a pleasant evening out. I would recommend dining on the patio to be safe.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank DesmondBono
Reviewed 13 November 2020

If you're looking to catch this, Just dine here.
I"m not saying you will. However if the inside dining room
has most or all tables with people sitting with no masks
JUST REACH OUT YOUR ARM and yes the tables are that close.
So I left and went to a nearby restaurant That cares about their
customers. It seems the corporate is only interested in the mighty dollar.
When they have closing again they are one of the resons.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Love the P F Chang’s fried rice and this location did not disappoint. My wife and I also liked the house Chardonnay which was 14 Hands - one of our favorites.

Date of visit: October 2020