“Happy Birthday to Me”

Novello Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Novello Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$30 - US$56
Description: Oscar Wilde is known to have said, “I can’t stand people who don’t take food seriously.” In Italy, food is both a serious matter and a source of great enjoyment. At Novello Restaurant & Bar, owner Marco Turano takes great pride in bringing the Italian fine dining tradition to Boca Raton by offering guests authentic Italian cuisine made from the finest ingredients, most sourced locally, served with courtesy and efficiency by skilled, professional waitstaff. With over twenty years of restaurant and hospitality experience and with Novello as the realization of his desire to create a chic, yet casual, Italian bistro. Novello is as comfortable for a romantic holiday dinner as it is for a laid-back weekend family dinner or formal weekday business event.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First time here-I recently went for my birthday dinner (I picked out myself from reviews here and on Open Table). When I walked in I remembered that I had been here before when it was Renzo's. (I actually saw Wolf Blitzer eating dinner with his family then). The reviews on here are pretty accurate. The owner comes over to your table to greet you and talk to you to make you feel welcome. The waiters are very friendly and it feels like everyone knows the staff because they are all repeat customers. Very traditional Italian menu but each dish we had was done tastefully well made. The arugula, buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto appetizer was succulent. My wife's shrimp parm was terrific. Big succulent shrimp under mounds of mozzarella and tomato sauce. My chicken sorrentino was good but I'm still looking for the eggplant that was supposed to be on this dish. :( I had a delicious Italian cheesecake for dessert that was great but at $11 was way to pricey. The mains are not inexpensive, so be prepared for a good time that will set you back about $150 for two with a decent bottle of pinot in the mix.

MARCO T, Owner at Novello Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

i went for dinner...absolutely outstanding....my 1st time...I'll definitely go back. Marco, the owner, was highly visible and personable and charming. Roland, our server, was the ultimate professional and wanted us to enjoy our meal...he had pride and passion and personality. the food was beautifully presented and delicious...everything was fresh and tastey. Novello is a winner from food to service to decor.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

First time here and I ordered the veal and loved it! Roland was very friendly and helpful and the owners were outstanding making sure my experience was perfect. Definitely coming back soon!

MARCO T, Owner at Novello Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We walked in at 6:30, empty. Every one , though was attentive. We had our drinks, and mussel in red sauce. Great garlic bread, too. Every component of our diners, was perfect. Well worth the time. Real home made pasta.

MARCO T, Owner at Novello Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hello Steven,
Thank you for taking time out to leave a nice review about Novello's. I appreciate the kind words and it is my hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was terrific as well as the service. The food was exceptional and would recommend everyone to have the same experience as I did.

MARCO T, Owner at Novello Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hello DBlef,

Thank you for taking time out to leave such a nice review. It is encouraging to read reviews such as this. I hope we get a chance to serve you again soon.