Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/11/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$150
TripadvisorUS$150
FindHotel
All reviews fun happy hour rooms were spotless crackers beachy motel renovation rehoboth boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021

The Ocean Glass Inn is AMAZING and a hidden gem! It was my first time visiting the area for a wedding and there were at least 15 people in the room block. The proximity was prime and the hospitality was first-class - on behalf of the entire team - and it certainly exceeded my expectations for a beach town - the team certainly "gets it." From the nightly happy hours to the morning breakfasts, you will find yourself in serenity during your stay. I don't have any negative comments to share and would highly recommend staying here on your next visit. A few times throughout the weekend I did hear, however, that the main building hot water was far from superior. I stayed in one of the cottages and had no issues. Regardless, I think they were at capacity and the group of us was getting ready within the same timeframes. This might have been a glitch or intermittent issue, and for that I gave them the benefit of the doubt this time around.

If I ever return to the area, I would most certainly consider this entity.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Location:
The Ocean Glass Inn is a quaint lodging about a mile from the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach. My partner and I didn't find it particularly difficult to make the walk to and from the boardwalk, and it was nice to be a little removed from all the hustle and bustle. The room had more vehicular noise than I would have preferred, but not so much that it disturbed our stay.
The Inn/room:
Everything was renovated, clean, and the attention to beach-themed details in both the room and breakfast area was superb. As a candle-lover, I also appreciated the burning candles in the common space.
We were greeted on check-in day to a daily afternoon reception that includes free alcoholic beverages and snacks. Also offered was a free daily breakfast. This was mostly grab and go, though there were also tasty fresh made frittatas. If you miss breakfast, there is a good diner right across the street.
The Inn offers free rental of beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, and even a cart to wheel everything in. This made our beach day much easier and enjoyable.
The room itself was small, but as I said, the details were so top-notch and the room was so clean that I hardly paid any mind. The bathroom was standard size, with the tub being much deeper than a normal hotel room, perfect for a soak after a beach day.
The staff:
Friendly and clearly dedicated to customer service. I had nothing but positive interactions with everyone from the front desk, to housekeeping, to the breakfast attendant.
This is a hidden gem that I can't recommend highly enough. 10/10

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021

The property was extremely clean and very modern (newly renovated) despite photos of the outside. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the inn offers complimentary breakfast and a happy hour. They also offer beach equipment which was nice! Also close to many restaurants. The only downfall was that the beach is about a 25 minute walk, so we chose to drive since it was so hot (had to pay parking meter at beach).

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank annadiemm
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Listen - I have stayed at the Ritz, among other luxury hotels, so I’ve got a lot to compare this to. The people are phenomenal. So kind, so friendly, whomever hires is doing an excellent job! Let’s talk perks - breakfast every am with delicious quiches, pastries from a local bakery, and much more! To top of off - there were mimosas. Literally never been to a hotel that had mimosas on the house. Well done. Next - happy hour each evening. Lots of snacks for kids and adults alike, as well as beer and wine. Finally, as I’m sure you e read - brand new renovated rooms. My daughter is super particular and hates nearly every hotel room she enters, and she actually liked this room. That’s HUGE folks. So yes - there isn’t a pool - but that actually entices me. I have a pool at home. I hate going to a pool when I’m at the beach!!!! So this works out well for me. Again - lovely staff, fab amenities, would definitely stay again!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank seekay39
Reviewed 9 May 2021

First off, this was the first time that my wife or I had been to Rehoboth, or Delaware for that matter. Long story short, the beach is very underwhelming, the room was clean and neat but nowhere near the $160 per night that we paid. Double bed, very small standard room, no chair in the room and a 30' plus inch TV leaves a lot to be desired. It is certainly one of the nicest places near the "beach" , but I can say that we will not miss Delaware or the Ocean Glass Inn.

Room tip: Stay a mile or two further from the beach or pay $250+ for a larger room.
Date of stay: May 2021