“Hot Summer”

Add it.
Kohr Brothers
Ranked #15 of 30 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The best ice cream in Rehoboth Beach. I love the orange/van twist in a cone. Great way to cool down while on the beach.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Always have a
Kohr Brothers cone every night I am in Rehoboth.
Great Ice Cream, Great staff Great Location it is my desert after every dinner when I am in Rehoboth

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Although I can enjoy ice cream any time of the year, it certainly helped having 80 degree to enjoy a vanilla and chocolate twist from Kohr Brothers!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Tiny cone for nearly five dollars. Bored looking workers- no wonder. Average soft service. Don't bother.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I always look forward to having the chocolate and peanut butter soft serve when we spend time in Rehoboth Beach. It is, unfortunately, getting expensive, so I'm not enjoying it every evening.