“Wonderful day”
Review of Eating Rehoboth

Eating Rehoboth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Rehoboth Walking Food Tour: Discover incredible sights and tastes on our walking food tours. Find out why Rehoboth is one of the nation’s fastest growing culinary hot spots! ​All food tastings included behind-the-scenes access, specialty alcoholic or non-alcoholic pairing. Learn the history of our community an get 5 bites & 5 sips on our 3 hour tour of Rehoboth Beach. Tickets are $45.00 for all food, beverage, and guidance.​ Our tours currently runs 2 days a week from 1-4 Fri and Sun. Check our Calendar for available bookings.​Tours begins at either Hotel Rehoboth or The Bellmoor Inn. Please arrive 15 minutes early. If you have any questions, need assistance with your order, or would like to inquire about a private tour, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited 6 places that my husband and I had never been to even after all the years we had been coming to Rehoboth. Each was unique and had wonderful offerings. We will enjoy going back to each of them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"sunday tour"
in 8 reviews
"food scene"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"delightful afternoon"
"great stories"
"spice shop"
"locals and visitors"

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Our Eating Rehoboth tour was all I had hoped it would be (and more!). Our group met at the Bellmoor Hotel, where host Bob (a buoyant personality and font of information about the Rehoboth food scene) greeted us, gave us clever name tags, and offered us an introductory glass of wine. The tour took us to five restaurants: Azzurro (Italian), Indigo (Indian), Mariachi (Mexican), Cafe Azrafan (Mediterranean/tapas), and a(Muse) (fine dining). We also visited the Olive Orchard, a specialty store for olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and other gourmet treats. Every restaurant offered a sample of its food and a glass of wine or a cocktail, and while the servings might appear small at first glance, they added up, and we did not go hungry or remain 100% sober! Every food offering was good in its own way, and all the restaurant owners, chefs, and staff were welcoming and gracious. Bob was a gifted raconteur, and his anecdotes and recommendations made this tour something special (it would not have been nearly as entertaining without him). I would happily do an Eating Rehoboth tour again, and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in food.

2  Thank smitepublications
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I moved to the area 6+ months ago. We recently decided to take this tour. It was fun and informative. We went to restaurants that we hadn't tried yet and we will be heading back. Bob was a great guide. The owners and chefs that we met were wonderful.

1  Thank Don P
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

What a great tour including 3 hours of tasty bites, great wine and drinks, with 5 stops at local restaurants. We even stopped at a specialty shop to sample one-of-a-kind olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Bob was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the area... and hilarious! We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Rehoboth and this was the topper. I can’t wait to go back and try all the restaurants again. This is a must-try activity, worth every penny and then some.

1  Thank munirah622