“Nice change to the boardwalk food”
Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 288 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Food was good waiter was friendly and it had a good atmosphere. Food was a little pricey but I think on par with any tourist area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We have been going to dos locos for a few years now, Every time we go to Rehoboth, we have WIngs and a Pitcher of Margaritas to start and sometimes dinner sometimes not but the food is usually good the margaritas are excellent. In particular I want to mention John the waiter, who has been there for years now. He is the Epitome of what customer service should be, You never need to ask him to refill water glasses is always there to fill your drink, is friendly courteous, polite and efficient and always makes you feel welcome, I hope HIs Manager sees this review. We go back BECAUSE of John...and the margaritas of course ;) I recommend Dos Locos for the food and drink and specifically John the waiter who is an asset to the place!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Food was overpriced and not good and service was horrible.cramped seating would not recommend.my burrito was soggy with 3 shrimp and the overpriced kids meal doesn't even include a drink

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here for years. The food is always amazing, the service is friendly and the portions are huge. We are always stuffed. Well worth the try!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My loco gal and I went to Rehoboth to wander and just enjoy ourselves. After some interesting experiences in some shops, we walked but a few steps past Dos Locos and turned around. The environment felt welcoming and the food was great! We goofed and loved every second! After I ordered fish and chips in a Mexican restaurant I regretted my choice. UNTIL it was presented to me! It was delicious! Can't wait to visit again! Keep it crazy y'all!