“Enjoyed a lot!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place so close to the boardwalk delivered a wonderful fish and chips, we are only sorry they don't have one near where we live :). We went back twice. Delicious! "The takeout is too though it's a lot cheaper. They let us order from the lunch menu though it was well past lunch hour. Thanks folks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for seafood and this little place popped up. The menu looked delicious so we gave it a try and were so pleased. It’s small so they can only take so many people but it’s worth the wait. I had the crab stuffed shrimp with mixed vegetables and cheddar mash. Myboyfriend got the bangers and mash and finished it so fast, it was so good! The service was great and we got our food SO fast!
I saw a review saying the sticky toffee pudding was to die for... I don’t agree with that. It is good but not amazing (and I LOVE sticky toffee pudding!).
I’ve seen a few bad reviews but I’m sure they were having an off day or short on staff or something because this place is delicious!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The Fish n Chips were very oily as if the fryer wasn't hot enough. After plotting the fish with several napkins, I was able taste it but by then it was cold and the chips soggy

1  Thank Doug M
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We visited during offseason, so many places were closed. We visited this location due to decent online reviews, but we were quite disappointed.

Server had an arrogance to her and food was sub par. Fish and chips was okay, albeit a little too fried and dry, but fisherman's pie was way too watery and flavorless.

I am surprised to read all the good reviews. Perhaps they had an off day with us during the off season.

2  Thank gyeong2
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Small space with friendly service and yummy fried fish and seafood! We think of it as a pleasant diet skipping meal; fried oysters, fried shrimp and fried clams all served hot with plenty of napkins! Cold beer and moderate prices - a fun beach lunch for sure.