“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Italian food with an outside dinning area. Service is great and very friendly service. Garlic sticks mmmmmm.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently went to this restaurant with my wife.

Being a Monday night, it was pleasantly quiet.

We chose 5 tapas, each of which was delicious. Service was attentive and pleasant, and the atmosphere was nice and relaxed.

When we're next in town we'll definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My wife and I looked forward to try the Cafe since I had received an email from them saying that they could accommodate her gluten allergy. The email indicated the wait staff would be happy to help us When we first attempted to go, it was closed. When we did manage to arrive for lunch the next day, we asked the waiter, as was suggested, for help in finding gluten free items. His response was in effect: "I guess there are some, you can always eat salad." When we finally just decided to have two small appetizers, the shrimp we ordered took more 30 minutes to get to the table which was way too long and they were overcooked,, hard to chew and the broth was cold and not properly balanced. I might add we inquired about the delay and the waiter responded that they were very busy even though more than half the tables were empty. I wish our experience and been better.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We went here because we were on our way to a show 1/2 block away. We had heard the menu was heavy on small plates, aka Tapas. Yes indeedy. We ordered lamb albondigas (meatballs), scallops, brussels sprouts, and our tapas standby, batatas bravas.

All four were excellent (and more plentiful tan one might expect). The simplest, the albondigas, were flvorful with a light tomato sauce with pecorino cheese. The spiciest were the potatoes, with chunks of chorizo and a sauce spiked with harissa.

In the middle, the 4 plump scallops were dressed with a corn salsa that was a perfect accompaniment. And, the sprouts had bacon and cranberries as a side.

All four dishes, two thumbs up. I only have two myself, but my partner adds two more.

Service was breezy in attitude, but very efficient and attentive.

We have lived here for years and never crossed this threshold. Think we'll be back? Yowza!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We dined here last weekend to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. What a lovely place - our friends have been dining here for many years and raved about it (they dine here every Spring when they vacation in Rehoboth). The restaurant is eclectic and colorful; our server was extremely attentive and took great care of us. My husband ordered the clams for an appetizer and the salmon as his entree. I ordered the gnocchi for my appetizer and the vegetarian plate for dinner. Everything was delicious and so very filling. Our entire party enjoyed their meals (there were 6 of us). The restaurant was really great when it came to helping us to celebrate our friend's birthday, too. We would love to come back here!