“Awesome Food and Service !”

Cooter Brown's Twisted Southern Kitchen and Bourbon Bar
Ranked #98 of 288 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The staff is fantastic and take care of all your needs. The food is wonderful and very fresh since it is made 'fresh every day'. Enjoy sitting high above the street level and looking out over the shops. They even had a deck to sit out on and enjoy the great weather. 5 star rating, since that seems to be the highest you can rate them.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. The chicken and waffles appetizer was delicious. A good sized portion too. The chicken had a nice crispy coating and was juicy and tender inside. The waffles were deliciously light and airy, but the kicker was the fantastic maple sriracha dipping sauce. Also very good were the pulled pork deviled eggs. Highly recommend.

1  Thank brian k
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Could be a fun place for a night out or for the whole family. Cols wet winter Saturday night, nicely busy but not packed. On second floor overlooking main street. Good beer selection. Food was fun and good. Enjoyed the shrimp and smoked gouda grits. My wife got a meat sampler which was very good also.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

A bit difficult to find but word of mouth advertising seems to be working well for Cooter Brown in Rehoboth Beach. On the second floor of a corner outside mall (stairs and elevator access), it’s worth the trek.

Unfortunately, I can’t remember All the dishes we sampled but I can remember this. Wings with an Alabama sauce were banging!! There was another dish with shrimp, cornbread and drizzled in a sauce which was FANTASTIC.

On this especially cold day with over a foot of snow stacked on the curbs, they offered a hot buttered alcoholic drink. Can’t remember the name but after two of these delicious concoctions, the name just wasn’t that important.

Parking in Rehoboth is always a drag but more so in the summer, of course. The owners and staff afford you the opportunity to forget all that with great food, drinks and superb service.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We put off going to Cooter Browns and are sorry we waited so long. We went on a cold Sumday evening. The fireplace was a welcome addition. For starters, we had the deviled eggs. At $6 for three pieces, the price was a bit steep, but they were delicious. I had a warm cocktail which helped take the chill away. For entree, I had a trio sampler of ribs, brisket & pulled pork to see what I would have on my NEXT visit! All were excellent. My partner had the sweet tea fried chicken. I had a piece. Excellent as well. I had an order of fried green tomatoes as a side, as well as hush puppies. Definately as good as any deep South restaurant.

I can’t wait to dine in warmer weather when the outdoor seating section is open. It will be a favorite of mine during the summer!

1  Thank Mike B