“Amazing, innovative food!”

Cooter Brown's Twisted Southern Kitchen and Bourbon Bar
Ranked #92 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We put off going to Cooter Browns and are sorry we waited so long. We went on a cold Sumday evening. The fireplace was a welcome addition. For starters, we had the deviled eggs. At $6 for three pieces, the price was a bit steep, but they were delicious. I had a warm cocktail which helped take the chill away. For entree, I had a trio sampler of ribs, brisket & pulled pork to see what I would have on my NEXT visit! All were excellent. My partner had the sweet tea fried chicken. I had a piece. Excellent as well. I had an order of fried green tomatoes as a side, as well as hush puppies. Definately as good as any deep South restaurant.

I can’t wait to dine in warmer weather when the outdoor seating section is open. It will be a favorite of mine during the summer!

1  Thank Mike B

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in before dinner at another local establishment. Love the atmosphere - and the bartenders were fantastic!! We will certainly be back as the menu looks great too!!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This was our fourth visit this year! Every time we go to Rehoboth, my husband is all about heading to Cooter Brown’s! I do like their chicken and waffles, but as a wine drinker, I don’t have the same feel! He loves having so many bourbon choices and says the Manhattan is excellent. The servers have been great and even frito pie is pretty darn good! Worth a visit!

1  Thank Judi T
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stopped in for a snack of oysters and wings. Try the bourbon cocktails. Went back for dinner. Prices are reasonable and service was good.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

From Hooters to Cooters. This is a place that has some amazing food. Our server Mark was so great the whole night . The food came out fast and extremly hot, never a complaint for food coming out this way. I would recommend anything on the menu friends visited tje day before and raved about the food. Manager came out also to make sure everthing was okay such a nice experience in end of November...