“Don’t know if I’d go back”

Metro Pub and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro Pub and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 98 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant was nice, but we went on a double date and it was so loud we were screaming to each other all night. I will say my food was delicious (pulled pork sandwich and sweet potato fries and dip!). The drinks were pricey and just okay. Service was slow, but we weren’t in a huge rush either. Overall, everything seemed a bit overpriced to me, so I don’t think we’ll be going back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice restraunt inside, very new, pride themselves on their burgers, but Middletown does not need another BURGER JOINT. Would go back for something else, BTW, they did fix my charges when brought to their attention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Met friends from the area here while on vacation. The food and ambience was good. Each of our meals were tasty! Check out the Cheeseburger Rolls and Roasted Brussell Sprouts. However, approx. 1/2 way through my wife's meal, the bottom of her glass broke - spilling soda on her plate and lap. Our server was concerned, but also stated, "that's happened before"--what?? If it's happened before - you need to fix the issue.

So, they replaced her meal, as expected since there was broken glass on her plate.

However, interestingly, no reduction in overall bill (which was >$100). My wife, however, had soda sticky on her skirt and shoes for our ride home. Not sure if the shoes are salvageable.

My advice...if going, ask for a paper cup until they fix the glass issue!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Noisy, crowded, slow service and dinner menu was more like lunch. Too many good places around competing for my money to return here

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This is a hit or miss sort of place. The last time was super. Last night.....not so good.
While the beer selection is great the service is just the opposite. WE were seated for over 10 minutes before one of the waitstaff came over to get a drink order....15 minutes later the drinks arrived and we placed our order. After about 30 minutes the same staff came over and asked if we wanted another round" I politely said no thank you but wanted to know about our dinner order. The reply was " in a few minutes". After another 10 minutes the hostess came by and asked how everything was and my parter said" can you please check on our food? The reply was a polite " the kitchen must be very busy but Ill check" I tried to find the original waitress but could not locate her.
After another 10 minutes I just left more than enough cash to cover 2 drinks and left.
I think you can do better than that .I know you can.

Been to Metro Pub and Grill? Share your experiences!