“Awesome vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Parking for 5 cars!
extra large kitchen alternate view of kitchen
Check Availability
alternate view of kitchen
Dining area
Living Room
View towards kitchen
View towards fireplace and back deck.
closeup of fireplace
1st Master Bedroom with full bath
1st Master Bedroom King bed (2 twins pushed together w/ king topper & pad)
1st Master bedroom has a separate twin. Full bathroom with shower
1st Master Bedroom - Twin bed not pictured
2nd Master Bedroom - King bed Full Bathroom with tub, deck to the right.
Walkway to the beach is by the trees
3rd floor bedroom with 3 twins. Full bath to the right, deck to the left.
3rd floor bedroom, deck on right. No deck furniture due to safety concerns.
4th Bedroom -2 twins -Shares a full bathroom with tub (to the left)
Alternate view -bathroom to the right
Keys on key hook on the left as you enter the kitchen.
hard at work on our sign
Our walkway to the beach at our end of Bay Road
Our beautiful uncrowded beach
Outside foot wash on the right and shower in the back.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

younifier
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome vacation”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed at "Our Pleasure" for two nights with 8 friends of mine on my birthday weekend in June. The place has everything you need for a relaxing vacation. well equipped kitchen, good bedding, and 3 balconies with enough chairs. The place has a big parking driveway in which we could fit 3 cars. The house has three well-separated floors with the kitchen and living room on the first floor and 4 rooms on the others. At nights, there were a few friends talking and playing guitar in the living room while the rest of us could rest in the other quiet rooms upstairs.

The beach was literally 50 steps far from there and was not very busy. Beach chairs were provided too. Good communication with the owners and a very easy check in/out. The owner was very nice, caring and understanding whenever I reached out to her. She really loves what she is doing and she is good at it. Great spot for small family or friends!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location! The place looks/feels better than the posted pictures
Liked least: Some pillows were not big/thick enough for us
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday weekend! I hope you will return.
VA
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

27 Aug 2013
Very glad that all of you enjoyed our home and our beautiful private, uncrowded beach. We really try to keep our home well maintained and immaculate. My cleaners are the best and really care about my renters. Most homes in this neighborhood have 3 floors and the third floor is great for kids. I would suggest anyone with mobility problems to be on the 2nd floor! The 50 steps to the beach is wonderful for everyone.
Brooklyn
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

14 Jun 2013
Really appreciate your review! I love that you wrote, "Absolutely, I would recommend this accommodation to my best friend!"
I have a feeling you brought many of your best friends with you.
Although I am not always next door, I do try to be available in case my renters need anything at all.
Hope to see you again!
DC
Reviewed 28 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

28 Sep 2012
So glad you had a wonderful time! Would love for you to come back!!!
Fair Lawn
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing