“Comfortable, clean, and quiet!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SueCav
Fairfax, Virginia
“Comfortable, clean, and quiet!”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I thought it would be most helpful if I listed some of my major needs for a good rental - and let you know how this one stacked up:
(1) Quiet: Very quiet. No traffic noises; could not hear my neighbors through the walls. Excellent.
(2) Cleanliness: All of the important surfaces (bed/bath/kitchen) were clean, but I did notice lots of dust on doorframes. Overall, I give this one an excellent rating.
(3) Comfortable beds: Just OK. I slept on the queen size in the master bedroom with my husband. It was annoying that I could feel him every time he moved, but I still slept fine.
(4) Pool: Clean and comfortable
(5) Location: Very good. You could walk to the beach, but if you have anything to carry, it's not worth it. Having the free parking pass is a nice bonus.
(6) Kitchen: Kitchen was fully stocked, but bring your own knives. We couldn't find many sharp ones for cutting things like watermelon. Also, there were no storage containers, so bring your tupperware if you think you'll have leftover meals. But it was a good size, the stove worked well, and we also appreciated having a grill to use. It's also nice to have an ice machine so you don't have to make your own!
(7) Beach supplies/extra amenities: We were very disappointed that there were none. In previous beach rentals, we really appreciated having chairs/toys/umbrellas, etc. Also, there were no tennis rackets/balls to borrow. So if you want to take advantage of the courts, you need to bring your own. Also, there were no books or DVDs (and only a couple - boring - magazines). I've always enjoyed perusing other people's entertainment selections, so the lack of entertainment material was disappointing.
(8) A/C: Excellent. We were always comfortable.
(9) Outdoor seating. There is an open patio out back, but we never used it. I prefer units that have a screened patio.
(10) Storage space: We had plenty of room for extra storage space. However, this unit sleeps ten and there was only four of us. I can't imagine where you would put all of your stuff if there were ten people!

Overall, I would definitely recommend renting this unit.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Reviewed 11 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Staten Island
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Baltimore
Reviewed 5 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing