“Quick breakfast like your Mom would make.”
Review of Top O' The Mornin'

Top O' The Mornin'
Ranked #33 of 339 Restaurants in Waterbury
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner, Irish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Top O' The Mornin' Is A Breakfast And Lunch Restaurant Dedicated To Serving The Highest Quality Food At Reasonable Prices. We Are Proud Of Our Friendly Staff And Their Prompt Service. Although We Are Not A Fast Food Restaurant, You Will Surely Be Pleased With The Short Length Of Time It Takes To Deliver Your Meal. Each Dish Is Prepared Fresh To Order By People Who Are Proud Of The Food They Cook And Care About The Quality Of Your Meal As Much As You Do.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Small place that from the outside makes you want to get back in your car. I thought oh well I am here now so I went in. I was early and it was not crowded so I sat at the bar so not to take up one of the few tables. It seems like 4 sisters handle the customer service and I quickly had a cup of hot coffee in front of me as I looked over the menu. Lots of ideas and went with Pancakes, bangers and hash browns. Food came out quick and everything was hot. I loved the pancakes and the bangers reminded me when I visited Ireland. I did not like the onion in the hash browns. As I was eating the place filled up with a line to get in. It seemed everyone knew each other and that it was a family reunion, very nice.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Small but cozy. Building is deceiving, looks like you should keep going, but you need to stop! Felt like I went back in time. Food is good, service is fast. Have to try their Breakfast Scramble! Everything but the kitchen sink!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The Top O' The Morning restaurant is a locate haunt for many regulars of Waterbury. The food I would say is rated a 5 out of 5. I've only had breakfast here so I can't speak about lunch but I'd have to imagine it rivals their breakfast's. Yes the diner is in desperate need of a remodel but please don't let that dissuade you from experiencing their cuisine. Give it a chance you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017

It's a very small place but the timing was right as nine of us were seated right away.

Everyone enjoyed the meal and thanked me for picking this place. We were on our way from New York to New Hampshire so this meal was important, the food and staff did not let us down. Thank you!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is not fancy and the crowd at the counter can ne intimidating. But you can not beat their breakfast for quality or cost. And the v
Complimentary bran muffin is a nice finish

The dining is quite small, but don't remember waiting for a table.

I highly recommend this landmark.

Date of visit: December 2016