“Always a good meal”

Big Frank's BBQ and Grill
Ranked #31 of 334 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We go for the ribs and pulled pork but have also done burgers here. Full rack of baby back with the fries and slaw and corn bread is enough for 2 meals. Pulled pork is tasty on a substantial roll and I add a slaw for the top. Lots of well cooked steak fries. Order at counter but plenty of booths for seating after your pick up. Never have had to wait more than 5-10 mins or so for our food to be ready. Lots of fish items, hot dogs and other sandwiches too.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Great food and a great variety of food. The kids love the popcorn machine that's in the front. The staff is extremely friendly.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We go mainly for the BBQ but everything is good. Baby back ribs with steak fries, slaw and cornbread enough for 2 meals. I love the pulled pork sandwich which is not real sloppy. Awesome with the slaw on top. Burgers are good too. You order at the counter and they call your number. Lots of booths.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I haven't been to Big Franks in awhile but was hungry on the way home so stopped in to grab something quick. Got a cheese burger and curly fries. Seems like they have changed the grade of beef that they use. It was a very greasy burger. Flavor was ok but not great. The curly fries were very good. Have been in the past and know that you can't beat their chicken,ribs or steak sandwich. I will stick to ordering that in the future. Love their hot relish on almost everything and that did not disappoint..

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I did not know I would be writing this review. Many times I have enjoyed a variety of meals at Big Frank's and regularly return because they are always good. Yesterday things did not start so well my chicken was overcooked and dry. I had never had to complain but did this time. No problem and quickly my meal was replaced with an excellent barbecue chicken dinner and I could not have been happier. Love the chicken barbecue and I am giving a 5 instead of 4 star for their excellent food and attitude about making sure the customer is well pleased.