Book now, pay at stay
US$143
US$128
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Fairfield Inn New Haven Wallingford(Wallingford)(Great Value!)
US$116
Courtyard by Marriott New Haven Wallingford(Wallingford)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$249
US$221
High Meadow Bed and Breakfast(Wallingford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$129
  • Free Internet
Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel(North Haven)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$148
US$122
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Bell Tower B&B(Wallingford)
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfull size fridgehot tubquinnipiac universitycomplimentary breakfast isone bedroom suitebreakfast staffsmall kitchenbusiness or pleasurehome away from homenew havenan extended stayliving areaoff the highwaypull out couchgreat place to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come into Connecticut the only place I stay is this hotel. They are just amazing. When I arrive I get a great warm welcome from Analiz. She is always smiling and always so helpful!! The manager John Deming is awesome always makes us feel like we are at home!! Breakfast is always delish. Patty from the kitchen makes the best egg omelette every!! Thank you so much Patty for feeling my stomach when we are in town!! The rooms are always clean and inviting. Thank you for making my stay feel like home!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Wallingford-Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are in need of an update. Our room had a distinct amoky odor every time the air conditioning was turned on.

Long about 8 pm the room above us started jumping off of the bed, or on it. I called the front desk requesting some action. Things stopped for about 30 minutes. When taking a pet outside, I made a second comment. No visible action was taken. I mentioned the issue a third time in the morning during checkout. Only got a dismissive,

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank michaelpdomingo22
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites Wallingford-Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear michaelpdomingo22,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered with noise and the unpleasant odor in you room, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are frequent return Guests to the Homewood Suites in Wallingford.
Gaby and Rosa really made this trip special.
Rosa takes care of our Guest Room needs. She is always on the top of her game- she remembers our likes and maintains our room to perfection.
Gaby is a College Student who works when her School schedule allows.
She is bright, cheerful & upbeat. You might find her on breakfast duty or at the front desk.
Our personal thanks to both of these Employees who are truly customer oriented.

1  Thank carylyon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

She was an amazing worker always smiling and ready to greet people when they come through the doors she was an amazing help to me and my guest and I hope she becomes manager soon ! Thank you Analiz !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in 2 rooms for 5 days getting ready for a move. Staff was very kind and helpful. Rosa and Victor were rock stars when I ended up having to clear out and check out on my own. They made it so easy!

1  Thank uberchiclet
Taisha C, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Wallingford-Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are very proud of our staff as our goal is to always go above and beyond with our guests to make your experience a memorable one. We hope you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back home soon!

Safe Travels!