All reviews home away from home bedroom suite homewood suites by hilton merritt parkway complimentary breakfast full kitchen breakfast and dinner fitness center an extended stay living area indoor pool waffles business trip the hotel is clean convenient location one night stay new haven
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I requested a room close to the elevator and extra pillows and towels at booking. Arrived at 3:30. The reservationist said nothing about not havihg a room close to the elevator despite my coming in with a walker. My extra towel and pillows were acknowledged. My daughter inquired after seeing room location and we were told all the close by rooms were given away. She asked about a wheelchair which they had but no assistance was provided to obtain it. There was an indifferent attitude given as to whether it was there or not. We were the only people checking in. He could have checked or offered to get it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Clare P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so sorry. Please know that we care about each and every guest that visits and try very hard to accommodate all requests. We will all learn from your visit and how it impacted your stay with us. Improving service to our guests is our priority.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

my wife and I enjoyed a single night stay to commemorate our 9th wedding anniversary. We were married in the beautiful Boothe memorial park rose garden just less than a mile away and stayed in one of the king suites.. The staff were very helpful in making the stay extra special.
Requested an early check-in for added convenience. got a courtesy call when the room was available. Suite was clean and the kitchen was more than adequate for our needs. This centrally located hotel is great for any type of stay... recommend it highly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank johnlpiccolojr

Congratulations again on your wedding anniversary! How quickly time passes. Thank you for sharing your memories and for your loyalty to our Homewood Suites. May you enjoy many more happy and healthy years together!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We would stay here over an over. The staff was engaging and the rooms were so comfortable and spacious. You can't beat the price. We chose to stay here instead of the Omni in New Haven for a wedding and we are glad we did. The setting was tranquil, and the rooms were so clean.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Stratford. Many people do choose to stay outside of downtown New Haven to enjoy the quiet and avoid traffic. We are also have the two bedroom two bath setup that families enjoy. Thank you for complimenting our Team Members as well. They trully enjoy their guests! We hope you find another reason to stay with us soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I went to visit my brother who lives in Shelton. I stayed at this property before and was very satified. I went back and, again I was satisfied with the accomodations and breakfast. I will definitely return the next time!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experiences ot our Homewood Suites in Stratford! We hope to continue making a positive impression on you and many others who return to visit family in the area.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Commending the front desk agent Shalonda!! She has some of the greatest customer care skills I’ve experienced in a while along with her counterpart at he front desk Val. Thank you ladies!!! I commend you both for a great experience at check in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you, Hilda, for taking the time to recognize members of our Team - Shalonda and Valerie. You are so right as these ladies have superb customer service skills and we are lucky to have them and so many others. We hope you have the opportunity to return soon!