Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Challenging but so much fun!

First trip. Had an awesome time. Staff was helpful and friendly but gave us our space when on the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
jilliancristina16
Easthampton, Massachusetts
What a great place!

My wife had always wanted to try some zip lining even though she is afraid of heights. My son, his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Roam811935

All reviews all ages zip line different levels my son two hours can't wait to go back ropes courses own pace birthday party super fun picnic tables three hours made us feel snacks and drinks safety briefing upper body strength great workout
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My kids ages 5-14 had a great time at the Adventure Park. The staff was friendly and helpful, the courses were challenging, there were appropriate levels for every age and ability & we all had a blast,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My daughter wanted to try some outdoor activity for her 9th Birthday! Not only were all the kids thrilled, it boost up their confidence so high and they all came out saying "this is amazing and we had so much fun" No one wanted to leave the park! Overall we all had a great experience and would love to go back again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great time by enjoying the three-hour long outdoor activity to challenge our bodies from 40-ties to young teens. The stuff are very friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter went on a school field trip to the Adventure Park and came home so excited to tell us about her trip. She even said, "best field trip ever!" She talked nonstop about all the different rope courses.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I couldn't do the black level paths (hardest), but that's ok, because the medium (Green) were quite fun with lots of long zip rides.

The briefing on how to work the harness and clips, plus zip roller was well presented. The staff people were great.

I was sore from muscles I didn't know I had, but the fun was worth the "pain" (Not really painful, just sore).

Give it a shot... you'll go again, I'm sure!