Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great venue

This was my 1st visit to Storrs and UCONN what a nice place to see a show. Everything was great... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
Summerthyme1111
Deer Park, New York
via mobile
Great Venue!

My sister and I enjoyed a concert here. It is an intimate setting for a concert. The ushers were... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
TravelinAunt
South Windsor, Connecticut

All reviews intimate setting my sister few times broadway shows garage tickets ct students uconn gem patrons audience artists campus
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The Jorgensen is a nice venue. We've visited a few times to see UConn student and summer theatre. Parking is a nearby, but not close.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The seats are very comfortable and although we sat in the upper balcony we had great visibility and the acoustics are superb. The sound system is awesome. We've seen a couple of concerts here, the last being The Piano Guys. Ushers were very helpful and friendly. The parking situation is a little challenging especially in the North Garage. but I would recommend you wait a bit before actually leaving. That way the garage traffic jam has a chance to clear out.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2017

A few days ago, I went with my family to see Billy Gardell. It was my first time back in the theater in a while, and I was not disappointed. The act was great, the theater was large and comfortable and so were the seats. I enjoy seeing shows here and definitely will in the future!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

On campus of U. of CT in accessible setting with parking available. There are performances meant for audience of all ages, from distinct styles of dance, to different types of music -- singers, soloists, groups from quartets to duets to full orchestras.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

You can't get a bad seat nor have a dull show here..from a European string quartet to a Broadway road show, you'll win!

Date of experience: August 2017