“Okay, but left a bit to be desired...”
Review of Villa Italia

Villa Italia
Ranked #21 of 487 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Intimate, Family Owned Italian Hideaway Known For Its Reasonably Priced Italian American Cuisine Favorites. Located Next To The Hampton Inn Hotel, Villa Italia's Dinning Atmospheric Experience Will Make You Feel Comfortable And Relaxed. The Staff Is Friendly And Attentive. The Seafood Is Flavorful And Fresh. The Wine Selection Is Ample And A Bar Also Offers Beer And Spirits. Dessert Recommendations Would Have To Be The Home Made Tiramisu. The Restaurant Offers A Fabulous Outdoor Seating Area Equipped With A Heating Lamp To Insure A Comfortable Temperature On Chilly Days.there Is Live Music Usually Once A Week In The Bar. Conveniently Villa Italia Offers Online Ordering, Fax, Take Out And Delivery. The Establishment Also Offers Generous Parking, Wifi And Catering Services.come And Visit Us And Tell Everyone What You Think, We Sure You Will Enjoy It. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We dined here recently based on a few friends recommendations. The restaurant presents itself rather well, clean and nicely kept. The service was a bit slow to start but was good in general. As far as the food, it was just "okay". I am far from a "food snob" but everything seemed rather bland and tasteless. I had a pasta dish and my wife had the salmon, neither were anything to jump up and down about. I doubt that we will be returning here in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Carefully prepared, fresh food. Plentiful choices include traditional Italian - pappardelle, penne, and more updated plates. Sit outside and enjoy!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

My first visit to the Villa Italia was for lunch last week and I thought it was excellent! I had a chicken cacciatore sandwich that came with fries which were cooked perfectly and were actually hot! One of my friends had a pizza and the other a calzone. They both looked great! The service was excellent and the price was reasonable for Stamford. I'll definitely be back and will probably come for dinner at some point. This place is definitely much better than what I expected to find in a Hampton Inn.

1  Thank jimbaround02
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We had chicken parm over angel hair and chicken scarp! Fresh focaccia bread! Bottle of crisp
Sauvignon Blanc. Special Chocolate
Mousse with raspberries! We’ve been dining at Villa since the 80’s!
Simply Yummy! You gotta try it’

1  Thank Hartfam2002
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Visited Villa Italia for the first time with another couple who'd been there previously. We wanted to see if their "hype" was justified. It was. We all had either Pizza or one of their pastas. All tasty and well prepared. Particularly the Pasta w/Pesto sauce. Service was outstanding. The owner came over several times to make sure we were happy with our meals, and actually offered to "customize" two of our dishes when we requested an off-the-menu combination. The bread, made on site, was quite good, and the extensive wine list did not disappoint. Comfortable seating in an unrushed, casual atmosphere...we're sure to return soon.

Been to Villa Italia? Share your experiences!