Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
FindHotelUS$160
All reviews gas fireplace very clean hotel a lovely stay two bedroom suite hot breakfast would stay here again early check convenient location housekeeping staff new haven highway dishwasher ct kitchenette mattress desk furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Ten days but originally booked for a month waiting for our new house. Staff polit and attentive but there was a mixup on our rate. Carlin Holness went above and beyond to sort this out for us. We are very appreciative.

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

I lived at the Marriott residence in Southington for 9 weeks while relocating for work. The breakfast is great but the staff is the best, especially Carlin H. ! She went above and beyond to make my stay feel warm, friendly, and inviting - always greeting us with a smile and a laugh. Truly made all the difference!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sergio Barba, Other at Residence Inn by Marriott Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Dear Guest,
we are happy that you stayed with us and that Carlin and her staff made you feel at home. We are looking forward to your next trip to Southington

Reviewed 27 August 2021

I'm here for an extended stay and the front end team of Sergio and Carlin were gracious enough to upgrade me to a room with a full stove /oven so I could cook while here. Unfortunately, my room was having an issue with the AC after I checked in and unloaded everything in my room. With only a small handful of rooms having a full stove/oven, they blew me away even more and were kind enough to upgrade me further into a suite so I could still utilize a stove during my long stay (without me even asking!) They could have easily apologized for the inconvenience and placed me in a standard room with no stove -- they definitely aren't a guarantee -- but instead they went above and beyond to help ensure my long stay here is as comfortable as possible and I'm extremely grateful. It's not easy being on the road for long periods of time, so something as seemingly simple (we take having one for granted without realizing it!) as a stove/oven, makes all the difference in the world.

In addition, the rooms are very clean, and as someone that spends nearly half the year on the road can attest to, it's not the norm, especially now with so many locations being short-staffed.

Carlin and Sergio are both extremely friendly/kind (and funny!). I'm really looking forward to the rest of my stay! :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We are glad we were able to help you and your family and made your stay a great one

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Carlin Holness, a manager at this location, is one of the most amazing service reps I've ever worked with. We had a last minute need for accommodations, and she came through in spades. She went out of her way to make sure our needs were met. THANK YOU!!!!

Dear Guest,
I am very happy that Carlin was able to help and accommodate you and we are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Carlin holness really brought life to our vacation! We pulled up to the residence inn and we were greeted with a big smiley hello! She was ready to help us with anything to make our stay a pleasant one!

Date of stay: August 2021
Sergio Barba, Other at Residence Inn by Marriott Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear guest,